Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

fantasycel

fantasycel

Discord: forsakencorvid
★★★★
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!!
Pakistan Cricket Sport GIF by xponentialdesign

Pakistan GIF

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMlKSqgNHNU

@edgelordcel Thots on Pakistan?

Are you a Pakistani?

Northern Currystan

Imagine being happy for your nation

I was probably the only one that was posting here in 2020, but now there's at least 10x the amount of pakistanicels here now. I think @disheartenedcel and @Over 9000 are pretty much the only ones that actually live back home but even that means that hypergamy is starting to slowly overwhelm there too, so much for muh 'just get an arranged marriage bro' that whitecels here often regurgitate.

I was probably the only one that was posting here in 2020, but now there's at least 10x the amount of pakistanicels here now. I think @disheartenedcel and @Over 9000 are pretty much the only ones that actually live back home but even that means that hypergamy is starting to slowly overwhelm there too, so much for muh 'just get an arranged marriage bro' that whitecels here often regurgitate.
I feel like the ones who live there will eventually get married. For example @Over 9000 is texting a foid. Crazy that he has a foids number in pakistan, a country where there is more boundaries between men and women, and I don't have a womans number here in Canada, where all women are whores.

i am famous

i kinda am old as you but i was on other incel forums