Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Happy Incel

B

BlackPillJesus

Recruit
★★

If we got good hobbies (cutting edge science or something) we could be happy like this guy.

I envy those studymaxx types as well. But I think he'll eventually fall for a girl and be sad.

One of my neighbors is a nuclear physicist with a PhD. He's 41 and lives alone in what's probably a $4000/mo appt.

One of my neighbors is a nuclear physicist with a PhD. He's 41 and lives alone in what's probably a $4000/mo appt.

Could have bi-monthly orgies with sex workers, then go back to focusing on science.

honestly i'm as mellow as they come i find joy in making others suffer, and manipulation.

Getting a better haircuit and gymcelling is unironically good advice for him. His face really isn't that bad.

He still has a smile on his face, you can see he hasn't felt the blackpill yet. That smile is the most fragile thing in the world because once it faces reality it'll shatter and be replaced with a melancholy.

I can see this guy betabuxxing a noodlewhore tbh

The system is going to murder him if they cant get him on their leash.

Just because he presents himself as happy doesn't mean he is. It's practically impossible to be happy as a man without female attention and sex in your life. Yes, hobbies can give you pleasure, but you'll always have extreme emptiness inside which will never get better.

"Do you have any geniuses in your family?
Mother: "we're not sure where he came from"

Clear example of cuckoldry leading to better natural selection, in spite of a questionable face.

Just trapmaxx theorem

We all need to Nuclear Reactor Maxx

We all need to Nuclear Reactor Maxx

It would be hilariousness, if all this Nuclear Reactor Maxx is just a cover and he's gone totally ER inside... like he's like "Yah I'm totally interested in building my own nuclear reactors... because energy is so interesting" while building a nuclear bomb. The FBI better watch this one closely.

It would be hilariousness, if all this Nuclear Reactor Maxx is just a cover and he's gone totally ER inside... like he's like "Yah I'm totally interested in building my own nuclear reactors... because energy is so interesting" while building a nuclear bomb. The FBI better watch this one closely.
jfl the only difference between a recator and a bomb is that in a reactor the energy is released slowly and in a bomb its released all at once