Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Happy Fourth of July!

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
170104 dylann roof sanity feature

Happy Fourth of Jew-lie, to all my fellow Burgerlandcels!

I could not be more thankful for being born in this country, which has failed me, you, and just about everyone else in it!

Could not be more glad that not only does it want to demographically replace me, but has also fed me a diet of seed-oils, SSRIs, given me a jack-shit "education," and considers myself & the other Incels here as more of a threat than actual criminal scum, or the amounts of undocumented turdies flooding the country currently. :society:

Oh, and to top that all off- I just know my looksmatch is living it up(as are most my age) whilst you & I rot here.

Alas, cue in one of my favorite Hitler quotes:

E4GkgFVVcAIEJgN.png

Boy, was he spot-on. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Unfortunately he was right about America

View attachment 1192557

I could not be more thankful for being born in this country, which has failed me, you, and just about everyone else in it!

Could not be more glad that not only does it want to demographically replace me, but has also fed me a diet of seed-oils, SSRIs, given me a jack-shit "education," and considers myself & the other Incels here as more of a threat than actual criminal scum, or the amounts of undocumented turdies flooding the country currently. :society:

Oh, and to top that all off- I just know my looksmatch is living it up(as are most my age) whilst you & I rot here.

E4GkgFVVcAIEJgN.png

Happy Fourth of July to Eretz Yisrael, the true founders and leaders of 'murica!

@ChudMasterofBation @Adolf Hitler @lazy_gamer_423 @PixyBLACKED @ItsovERfucks @VictimofBpillReaper @SupremeSaint @ElTruecel @starcrapoo @Uggo Mongo @WØLF

@ChudMasterofBation @Adolf Hitler @lazy_gamer_423 @PixyBLACKED @ItsovERfucks @VictimofBpillReaper @SupremeSaint @ElTruecel @starcrapoo @Uggo Mongo @WØLF
Thx for the tag my brotha

Thanks for the tag

Happy 4th brocel, and yeah, H-man was right-on in his assessment of Weimerica. Him having made such a prediction so early on is also quite insane :feelskek:

Last edited:
American Wrestling GIF

Happy 4th boyo

amazing he predicted that when america was at its peak in 1942. it's only been downhill since
Was it ever at peak if men who were short still treated as shit

Hey you forgot me.

Oh say can you shart
In the aisles of walmart

View attachment 1192557

E4GkgFVVcAIEJgN.png

Beyond true

"half Judaised, and the other half negrified", Man that's really a good way to describe JewSA. :lul::lul::lul: