Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Happy fourth of July

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I already fapped twice and now I don't feel like going out to see the fireworks anymore. How are you spending your independence day if you celebrate it?

Literally just about to rub one out kek

Video games and guitar, like all days off. Finally got around to replacing the pickups in my new axe.

These fireworks outside RN are annoying the shit out of me. I went to bed at 5 and they woke me up about an hour ago.

Get a little drunk, eating food and playing vidya.

I'm quickly growing irritated, the constant noise is making it impossible to concentrate.

Video games and guitar, like all days off. Finally got around to replacing the pickups in my new axe.

These fireworks outside RN are annoying the shit out of me. I went to bed at 5 and they woke me up about an hour ago.
what kind of guitar?

4th of July started on June 28th in my neck of the woods. I spent my time ambling around parks and by the waterfront and etc., looking at all the normal people and trying to get figures for how normal operates. A group of friends, for instance. What's a normal amount of friends to take to one of these things? No more than 8, I found.

what kind of guitar?
Just bought a ESP EC-256, I got a good deal on it. Replaced the pickups with Dimarzios, and replaced the shitty tuners for locking ones, and replaced the electronics on it. It's about $650 in total, but it plays like a 4-figure guitar now.

These fucking fireworks are loud and obnoxious and they are going off all around me FUCK!!! i just want to LDAR in peace

All holidays depress me except for maybe halloween but the sluts manage to ruin this as well.

Lmfao, basically the same as you did. Except I've jacked off 3 times.

Lmfao, basically the same as you did. Except I've jacked off 3 times.
It goes without saying our looksmatches are getting drunk and gangbanged by the local tyrones.

It goes without saying our looksmatches are getting drunk and gangbanged by the local tyrones.
No doubt. The only people who don't get fucked up and celebrate holidays are shut in NEET incels like us.

Just bought a ESP EC-256, I got a good deal on it. Replaced the pickups with Dimarzios, and replaced the shitty tuners for locking ones, and replaced the electronics on it. It's about $650 in total, but it plays like a 4-figure guitar now.
damn i just have a shitty made in mexico strat

damn i just have a shitty made in mexico strat
I've owned 10 or so guitars in my life, and played countless more over my 12 years, and I've never played a fender guitar that sounds or plays good, whether made in Mexico, America, or Japan.

Many people sing the MiM start praises though. I'm just not a stray guy.

I've owned 10 or so guitars in my life, and played countless more over my 12 years, and I've never played a fender guitar that sounds or plays good, whether made in Mexico, America, or Japan.

Many people sing the MiM start praises though. I'm just not a stray guy.
my first guitar was a japan/china strat so thats why i play them, but yeah I've heard they're not too much worse than the american version. I've never owned the american one though. I've been playing for around the same time too.

Talked with another incel on the phone. Went out and got some mexican food

@mental_out

delete this thread now PLUS tell him to write new rule about

I went to a parade, then to a shooting range, then ate some meat and drank a shitton of beer while watching fireworks. A good day overall! Murica!

am australian, independence day doesnt exist for us kek

I walked me dog and that's it.

I was working. Pushed carts outside at around 9 so I saw a few fireworks over the treeline.