Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Happy Days For Chad wWhile You Get Arrested For Stalking Inkwell

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Where's the chad

where this Chad you be speaking about tho

Mogs the shit out of me. I bet she gave him head the second the video ended.

Her looksmatch is in prison for doing this to a landwhale.

Sometimes i don't get this forum tbh, we post a literal goblin and everyone is like Mogs me, then we post a tall white dude with a good frame and an above average face and everyone is like, where's the Chad? :feelskek:

That's a little bit bluepilled. This dude is chadlite.
The dude is a mid-tier normie at best lol. Takes a whole lot more in face and body to be a Chadlite, doesn't look too tall either.

Doesn't take a Chad to slay. Doesn't even always take a Chadlite if you go for lower-tier foids.
I actually agree
That's a little bit bluepilled. This dude is chadlite.
Except he's not
Screen Shot 2020 10 01 at 71822 PM

Taylor Lautner? A super scuffed version maybe
No Adam Devine that's the one, just remembered. That chadlite that slays with his party animal aesthetic.

No Adam Devine that's the one, just remembered. That chadlite that slays with his party animal aesthetic.
Looks like shit and he's 5'6. I've literally never heard a foid utter his name

Looks like shit and he's 5'6. I've literally never heard a foid utter his name
The kid in this video mogs him though. I wonder if Adam Devine ever showed up to some random girls house from his past and had her drop to her kness without hesitation. A normie might've gotten a hug.

He's a normie and he got a hug
Bullshit he got a face in his private area. Had the setting been more intimate with no camera would've been oral sex.

yikes, that's very predatory
I hope this guy gets raped in prison for his pedophilic (the foid is under 40, it's a literal toddler) behavior

yikes, that's very predatory
I hope this guy gets raped in prison for his pedophilic (the foid is under 40, it's a literal toddler) behavior
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Not a chad, but he mogs me hard

Dude looks like an inch or 2 away from being a turbo manlet
Even an inch can make a big fat difference. Idk how tall he is but doesn't even look manlet to me though I could be blind. The chick is short herself I'm thinking but idk

Even an inch can make a big fat difference. Idk how tall he is but doesn't even look manlet to me though I could be blind. The chick is short herself I'm thinking but idk
Massive Fucking Cope

Dude looks like 5'7" or 5'8"

You do realize his height isn't shit if she's less than 5'4", right?

We have retards on here who thinks it's over if you dont crack 6 feet.

Massive Fucking Cope

Dude looks like 5'7" or 5'8"

You do realize his height isn't shit if she's less than 5'4", right?

We have retards on here who thinks it's over if you dont crack 6 feet.
I pretty much agree with those so called retards. Thanks for pointing out my hypocrisy. Over if you don't cut it heightwise.

And yet...this lothario gets a simulated BJ first thing. That's the curious part. Why did he get him a simulated BJ for nothing when other normie types have to put in mad effort for a damn handshake?

And yet...this lothario gets a simulated BJ first thing. That's the curious part. Why did he get him a simulated BJ for nothing when other normie types have to put in mad effort for a damn handshake?
Looks like there's some serious history there tbh

You aren't even a normie yourself, how would you even know or even relate to their struggles when your subhumanity has you down further on that totem pole?

You dont even know how long this dude simped hard to get her to that point.

Looks like there's some serious history there tbh

You aren't even a normie yourself, how would you even know or even relate to their struggles when your subhumanity has you down further on that totem pole?

You dont even know how long this dude simped hard to get her to that point.
The premise of the clip implies he hadn't seen her for like a decade or something. Apparently he didn't simp for her for any time. Not that she was aware of anyhow.

The premise of the clip implies he hadn't seen her for like a decade or something. Apparently he didn't simp for her for any time. Not that she was aware of anyhow.
That's the point.

He carved himself in her brain way back then. All the necessary work had already been done long before he disappeared. Probably took her hymen too.