Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Happy Columbine!!!

Zyros shoooot

Still not as memorable as Elliot, Chris Harper Mercer, or St Nick.

My favorite day of the year is May 23 but unfortunately I was not able to celebrate the Day of Retribution last year because I was incarcerated at the time.

Too bad they didn't manage to detonate the bomb in the cafeteria

This same day was Hitler's b-day as well. 1889.

Did I miss Happy Cho day that was the 16th

I want to get a trench coat for this special day

Still not as memorable as Elliot, Chris Harper Mercer, or St Nick.
They're like the Jack the Ripper of mass shootings. They made such a mark on society that they'll never be completely eclipsed.

*edit* This personally effected me too. I was in middle school when Columbine happened, and it was hysteria. I was basically booted from public school because teachers were so concerned I was gonna be a trenchcoat mafia member or something.

they weren’t incel though just mental

I was in high school when the Columbine shooting occurred. One of my Chad classmates seriously wondered if I was going to shoot up my school in a similar fashion. Nearly two decades after graduating from high school, I wish I had shot up at least one of my schools where I was mercilessly bullied. That remains one of the biggest regrets of my life.

I’m more excited for St. Elliot’s day.

They were legit badass. Sawed off shotguns and trench coats, 2cool4school.