Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Happy Birthday to a fellow brocel

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
@outherebrothers

Its over ngl. Dont rope.

Happy birthday. @outherebrothers

happy birthday @outherebrothers. I know birthdays become more of a solemn event as you get older but I am glad that this world still gets to enjoy your presence:feelsYall:

Happy date of birth to him

Have a good one @outherebrothers

happy birthday @outherebrothers. I know birthdays become more of a solemn event as you get older but I am glad that this world still gets to enjoy your presence:feelsYall:
Happy date of birth to him
One year less on this gay earth @outherebrothers
happy birthday man
Have a good one @outherebrothers
Cheers Bro's, you've all made this old Haggardcel smile like St. Yogacel

:feelsYall:

Happy Day of Birth @outherebrothers

Happy Day of Birth @outherebrothers
Cheers :feelsYall: Been one of the better ones, I'm currently digitising my entire DVD library and it is strangely soothing watching the collection whittle down slowly. Also my first sober birthday for 22 years.

Happy birthday to my favorite poster on the site outherebrothers!

If you see this message bro I've been meaning to ask are you interested in modern videogames at all?

The reason I ask is because I've been thinking about just giving you either my original PS4 or Xbox One since I've already got the pro models of both and the next generation of consoles is almost upon us and instead of selling (or keeping) both of them I've been thinking of possibly giving one of them to you and maybe the other to another broke/poor/cel who I may bestow said gift upon as well at some point but yeah if you're not interested I can totally understand as I think I saw you making a post a while back that you only play older PC games so you probably wouldn't like any of the newer stuff anyway (honestly a lot of its pozzed but there's still a few new gems here and there like my beloved Stardew Valley for example).

Anyway even if you accept my offer it will probably be a while (so no hard and fast guaranteed ETA) as I'll have to do a whole bunch of bullshit with the post office and wrapping it up and maybe finding some games and a controller to give ya.

Plus I REALLY have to decide if I want to part with a potential collector's item console, but I figure you're worth it, so the enthusiasm of your response or lack there of will greatly influence what I do in the future if anything in regards to this lmfao. :feelskek:

Edit: Shit! Almost forgot!!

My original Nintendo Switch is also on offer to ya as one of your potential choices since I got the updated TV model as well the portable only model already.

It'd be a good deal for you as I took good care of it and I also not long ago installed/put one of those tempered glass screen protectors on it.

Last edited: