Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Happy birthday, Mr. President!

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

An enemy of SJWs is a friend of mine. :feelsokman:

kike
daughter literally getting fucked by a jew

But he also friend of israel :/

He’s not even one billionth the man Hitler is tbh

Fucking kike
People either overrate him or underrate him; in reality he's just an OK U.S. president. Better than Hilary would have been, anyway.

Fucking kike
People either overrate him or underrate him; in reality he's just an OK U.S. president. Better than Hilary would have been, anyway.
I wish he was as “nazi” as the left says he is tbh. The truth is that he’s pretty much a standard conservative with some “extreme” views on border control. That’s it.

We all know who's behind Trump and every american president...

I wish he was as “nazi” as the left says he is tbh. The truth is that he’s pretty much a standard conservative with some “extreme” views on border control. That’s it.
After the mainstream media's constant criticism of him, I'm surprised he didn't just go more extreme and ditch the centrist supporters tbh.

He's not my president

more like a friend of israel

But he also friend of israel :/
Unfortunately. I praise him for making the economy fine and for offending the SJWs, but he's a total fucking Jew sellout.

Unfortunately. I praise him for making the economy fine and for offending the SJWs, but he's a total fucking Jew sellout.
Putin also deserves criticims, stepped away and let kikes to bomb Hezbollah :/

Hbd to my President. May he keep illegals away forever

Happy Birthday to the Great Agitator of Sociocommufeminazis.

An enemy of SJWs is a friend of mine. :feelsokman:
Unfortunately, Trump is the best you can reasonably hope for. Slave to Israel, puppet of the financial and political class, but he's just unpredictable and crass enough that he surprises you sometimes and makes normies cry, so I cope with that.

i didnt know it was his bday :feelstrash:

I hear "Mister President" and I think of this:
images