Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Happy birthday Elliot

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I see him and all the other heroes as my friends .

May he and the rest of them Rest In Peace for eternity

Attachments

• 2C0D996C-C08D-495E-B300-986A54AC9B07.jpeg
    2C0D996C-C08D-495E-B300-986A54AC9B07.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
At least he didn't have to see any of this shit.
He did. It was already pretty prevalent in 2014. He talked about all the degerancy in his maniftso

Are you low iq? I said incel hate. Specifically about the term incel. It didn't fully incept until about 2015/2016. It was new in 2014.
What difference would virgin hate or incel hate make? Elliot was mocked for being a virgin. He talked about it on PUAhate all the time. You're clinching to straws here, what exactly would elliot see that is new

Oh you are low iq, it's like you're being purposefully dense
I'm not going in circles. Just look at the legislation being passed.
Involuntarily virgin men and incels are the same people. It's just that some attach the label "incel" to themselves and others don't. We all have the same problems, and society hates us equally universally.

Just look at the legislation being passed
what legistlations are being passed that haven't already been in motion in 2014? You still haven't told me what difference to elliot it would make to mock virgins vs incel? it's literally the same insult. women used to call men virgins all the time

Happy birthday to a modern hero

Elliot and the Isla Vista affair were turning points for society's views on male loneliness, and for our own online identity. Before Elliot you had puahate, lookism, "forever alones" on Misc, and the not so distant memory of the love-shy and Social Anxiety Support forums. r/incels wasn't even born yet.

Anyways, Elliot had such an influential profile that I'd argue that the relatability of My Dark Twisted World (without the violent intent) is what made the word incel a moniker outside of the fringe puahate community. I remember those times very well, and here we are, over 5 years later. I hate the fact that he was a killer, but he left a mark in history.

Does anyone know where he was buried? Want to rest flowers on his grave.

Happy birthday

he would be NW4 if he was alive now just imagine how he would look :feelshaha:
RIP brother, hopefully allah rewards you for your good deeds and youd end up in heaven with the 72 virgin Stacy's (not you skycomet)

Does anyone know where he was buried? Want to rest flowers on his grave.
Me too, I want to talk and honor his memory in his grave, also give him a vanilla latte