Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Happy birthday Cho

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
January 18, 1984

2547453396_0248f1e7db.jpg

Happy birthday sweet prince

My favorite Marvel hero

f for him and the weak and the defenseless that he tried to protect

Cho was a true visionary when it came to school-shootings. His methods of having multiple handguns (I believe a glock 9mm and .22 pistol) while shooting from the classroom door entrance and stepping outside to reload was brilliant, a much more efficient way of increasing body-count compared to earlier school shooters who let far too many people escape in the chaos once rounds started going off.

He set the bar for school shootings pretty high, there hasnt been a deadlier school shooting since Virginia Tech.

Happy Birthday brotha, hope you're enjoying your 72 virgins in incelhalla.

Cho was a true visionary when it came to school-shootings. His methods of having multiple handguns (I believe a glock 9mm and .22 pistol) while shooting from the classroom door entrance and stepping outside to reload was brilliant, a much more efficient way of increasing body-count compared to earlier school shooters who let far too many people escape in the chaos once rounds started going off.

He set the bar for school shootings pretty high, there hasnt been a deadlier school shooting since Virginia Tech.
Most get their inspiration from the Columbine shooters and completely overlook the GOAT, very sad indeed