Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Happy 9/11 Day!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
While all the normies and foids are mourning and moralfagging, let’s celebrate over the fact that a based sandnigger sacrificed his life for the fall of normies and foids.

Thanks, you too bro.

Remember, a Foid born at that time is now a cum swallowing used up Chad only whore.

Last edited:
Thanks, you too bro.

Remember, a Foid born at that time is now a cum swallowing used up Chad only whore.
And the good news is that the birth was prevented

I celebrated by going to the masjid.

Boohoo a bunch of rich normalfags in the finance industry got wrecked, how tragic. Lets drone bomb 20x as many sandniggers in their own country to make up for it. Hearts and minds durr hurr

I kinda wonder what them roasted roasties smelled like that day ngl

Fucking BASED. 3k parasites gone like nothing

I don’t like it when people make 9/11 jokes. My dad was in it. He was the best damn pilot in saudi arabia

happy birthday, 9/11

it was more than just one
Oh yeah it was 2 of them
Boohoo a bunch of rich normalfags in the finance industry got wrecked, how tragic. Lets drone bomb 20x as many sandniggers in their own country to make up for it. Hearts and minds durr hurr

I kinda wonder what them roasted roasties smelled like that day ngl
They are pretty stupid as they literally attacked the wrong place. Good riddance to the normalfags and foids who died in the explosion. I hope they starved to death (in Minecraft) when they lost their jobs. RIP 2 based sandniggerd

Actually 4, but one of them crashed in a forest cause the passengers fought back
I believe the 4th one crashed into the pentagon or was it the one that failed

I believe the 4th one crashed into the pentagon or was it the one that failed
Yea one for each tower, then one for pentagon, and the last one was for the white house, the last one failed

Yea one for each tower, then one for pentagon, and the last one was for the white house, the last one failed
Oh ok. So it was 3 based sandniggers. The 4th one failed so I won’t include him.

Well everyone one the plane still died though, but yea it could’ve been much more
True. It really wasn’t as much as the Holocaust

ALLAHU AKBAR!!

Jfl we are watching a video about 9/11 in class rn. The amount of moralfagging and virtue signaling is unbelievable. I am trying so hard not to laugh at all the faggots who died

Most based people of modern age (so far):
- The Sandnigga that crashed a plane.
- The African that fucked a monkey.
- The Chinese that ate a bat.

Well, as far as I know it was discovered in the 80s and is still the scourge of sex-havers to this day.
That’s good. Hopefully more stds pop up soon

9/11 was a tragedy but it showed just how far you need to go in order to make any real change these days.

I'm just trying to be civil. I couldn't care less if bankers get blown up.
This isn’t reddit. No point in being civil. Let’s just take the time to celebrate as we will continue to rot tomorrow

This isn’t reddit. No point in being civil. Let’s just take the time to celebrate as we will continue to rot tomorrow
Fair enough. Again, I only really felt for the firefighters and other useful (idiots) people who died but shouldn't have trying to save banker trash.

Happy 9/11! I'll post some gifs when I get home

Actually 4, but one of them crashed in a forest cause the passengers fought back
I'm pretty sure that one was shot down to prevent more collateral damage. Saying the passengers took it down and died as heroes puts a better gloss on it. Propaganda
They'll never admit to shooting down a plane full of civilians.

Fair enough. Again, I only really felt for the firefighters and other useful (idiots) people who died but shouldn't have trying to save banker trash.
Nothing of value was lost for the most part. The bankers deserved to die
I'm pretty sure that one was shot down to prevent more collateral damage. Saying the passengers took it down and died as heroes puts a better gloss on it. Propaganda
They'll never admit to shooting down a plane full of civilians.
That makes more sense tbh.

Last edited:
False flags, video footage of the plane that crashed into the Pentagon is a big ole drone.