Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hapiness is a zero-sum game

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
To get, you must take. To make a profit, someone must take a loss.

To get a gf, you must mog someone. If you aren't BEATING a Chad, that Chad is TAKING from you. JFL if you think you can win. Every second you are trying to catch up to Chad, hes doing someone to KEEP YOU DOWN. If you are ever incel, its already over.

i think happiness is achieved when you realise all humans have good lives. we all have the same reward system, we can all have sex, we can all take drugs

i think happiness is achieved when you realise all humans have good lives. we all have the same reward system, we can all have sex, we can all take drugs
JFL

Life is a competition. I was always bad at competitions.

CORRECT

The world we live in, intense competition for scarce resource.

100%. Everything in life is a competition.

Get outta here you fucking idiot lol

CORRECT

The world we live in, intense competition for scarce resource.
Nothing more scarce than a virgin girl in 2018.
Pretty soon we will be telling stories of the legend of the virgin girl by 2030.

Nothing more scarce than a virgin girl in 2018.
Pretty soon we will be telling stories of the legend of the virgin girl by 2030.
You might as well just start telling them now:lul::lul:

Instead of catch up with chad, why not take down rostie? When they get old and all the men are blackpilled, all they'll be is cum buckets.

Life is a bitch... It might be unfair by human's laws but by university's law it's all normal.. Only strongest will survive.

You can witness this cruelty in astronomy too.