Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hapacel or ricecel who is more fucked?

Who is more fucked

• Total voters
HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
With noodles only wanting white chads, there is going to be more and more hapacels. The question is who is more fucked. Hapacels or ricecels?

I feel sorry for all the hapacels growing up right now

i'd say hapas because most of them have ugly dads, that's why he went for an asian foid
Woudn't a hapa have a better with a noodle then a rice thought? Logically should be white>hapa>rice when it comes to noodles.

Ricecels, I'd say because Hapacels, due to being lighter than ricecels, have more chance than ricecels in Riceland if go there.

Last edited:
Ricecels, I'd say because Hapacels, due to being lighter than ricecels, have chance than ricecels in Riceland if go there.
Outside of riceland both are totally fucked so makes sense to use ricebland as the basis I think.

Hapas are Chad in southeast Asia. Just lol up every other Filipino celebrity. Most of them are half white

Ricecels are incel everywhere they go.

I get a feeling hapa is actually worse although I may just be coping

I'd say ricies. Some hapas are somewhat white passing, but ricies look like subhuman gooks

brutal shit my man brutal shit

Hapacel, cuz ricecels can kpopmaxx

Agreed

Sorrys me

@rightfulcel @HachiRoku
The thing is that a hapa is more likely to be fucked because of identity issues and the father went for asian foid most probably due to him being a manlet himself. At least rices can aznidentitymaxx and bottom tier manlet going for bottom tier asian foid wouldnt produce the best kids.

I chose ricies