Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hapa whore: "I think they shoulda nicknamed my mom's pussy Cambridge, just based on the amount of white men that have been accepted in there"

alright, i gotta admit, that's a good joke

Low IQ joke. Inaccurate, too --- Cambridge is obsessed with minorities.

Why is foid "comedy" always about sex or being quirky :// They really don't have any funny life experiences to talk about besides sex, being quirky or "haha that time I drank so much xD"

Also why do the laughs sound fake?

Not many then

This is painfully unfunny, reminds me of male comedians from my own country

Don't think that there are that many mayos in Cambridge.

Foid stand up comedy is just sex jokes.

Goyim Reprogramming Event

An institution started by white people in a country that's over 90% white. Why shouldn't it have white people?

It's like making a joke about some Indian university having too many Indians attending it.

An institution that recruits students and faculty on a global scale. Not sure about Cambridge, but international students account for almost half the student body at Oxford.

I'm saying that the perception of Cambridge as a sea of entirely white faces is somewhat outdated.

An institution started by white people in a country that's over 90% white. Why shouldn't it have white people?

It's like making a joke about some Indian university having too many Indians attending it.
Exactly.

Kill her asap with fire

Why is foid "comedy" always about sex or being quirky :// They really don't have any funny life experiences to talk about besides sex, being quirky or "haha that time I drank so much xD"

Also why do the laughs sound fake?
because its unfunny ashell, I literally turned it off the moment I heard the first joke

alright, i gotta admit, that's a good joke
Images

"Female stand up"
No thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back