Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hapa shit

"best of both worlds":feelskek:
riiiggghhhttt

I'd tell the brother to fuck off and kill himself

:what:They should move to turkey or Kazakhstan. In any case, there's a part of me that kinda doubts they look white. Never in my entire life have I EVER seen a Europea hapa that looks white ASIDE from Middle Eastern Hapas.

Unless you count Russian, Hungarian, or Finnish phenotypes as white:lul: Even my cousin Ahmed who has the Turanian phenotype looks asian enough that we used to call him Chinese when we were 4.

In any case, this just shows how much rice wish to be white. If I was theoretically half white/iraqi, which I guess I might as well be given my appearance, I'd never be ashamed of my peoples history.

I'm guessing this hapa dude is NOT Chinese, Japanese Korean, or Mongolian since most people are proud to be of those races. His mom is likely jungle gook from Malaysia, Indonesia, vientname, etc