Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel hapa high tier normie donates kidney to noodlewhore he met on tinder

U

uninstall

Banned
-

THIS IS INFURIATING

LOOK AT HER

HER LOOKSMATCH IS BUYING ROPE AS WE SPEAK

her looksmatch has already roped

Send the chink to North Korea.

Lmfao, I bet straight after the operation and she leaves the hospital, he will be dumped like trash and she will be back off on her merry way to drink a tall white chads cum.

Lmfao, I bet straight after the operation and she leaves the hospital, he will be dumped like trash and she will be back off on her merry way to drink a tall white chads cum.

Nice doliocefhal

lmao, I wouldn't give a kindey for my mother. Those asians are fully retarded, they sell their kidneys to buy iphones, but that's a new low.

He mogs the shit out of me. She’d probably reject my kidney :forcedsmile:

The guy looks autist.
Notice how the girl is talking above him. While he's there sitting quietly.
Briffaults law in action boyo. She needs a kidney she gives the HAPAcel a fake feeling.of.love.

Shit, that hapa is so hot I'd consider sucking his dick and I'm not even gay.

The absolute state of being a man in 2018.

Shit, that hapa is so hot I'd consider sucking his dick and I'm not even gay.

The absolute state of being a man in 2018.
I think you're gay. The loneliness got you.

lol @ the state of society, donating your organs to a tinder whore. He honestly looks like a chad lite and she's not too ugly either.

The female looks subhuman af. Unbelievable the difference between the lives of men and women.

If a full asian dude gave her a kidney, shed crush it in her hands.

She would never do the same for him, cuck move by a desperate normie. In the end she'll probly end up leaving him for whitey anyways.

I wouldn’t give a kidney to my dying wife, what an idiot. Hope she leaves that idiot and sells his other kidney in black market

LMAO THIS DUDE'S OLD KIDNEY WILL BE USED FOR PROCESSING AND FILTERING CHADS CUM AFTER SHE DRINKS IT HAHAHA

UPDATE: THEY DON'T EVEN LIVE TOGETHER\

tHAT IS HER ACCOUNT 1000% AND SHE IS VLOGGING ABOUT THIS SHIT

THIS HAPA IS SOME NEXT LEVEL IDIOT.

Attachments

• WHORE.jpg
    WHORE.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 83
HER LOOKSMATCH IS BUYING ROPE AS WE SPEAK

Her looksmatch already did seppuku by gauging his kidneys out and throwing them into the river.

Cuckoldry at its peak

Shes lucky shes a foid, her looksmatchs would need an entire brain transplant at this point, he 100% would have scattered his.

i'm not even surprised anymore at the cucked retarded things men do for women they don't even know

dumbass just shortened his lifespan for a random foid on tinder

no sympathy for whiteknights

also jfl at ANY woman ever doing this and donating their kidney to a guy they just met, women are selfish, they don't know the meaning of sacrifice

She will forget him immediately after

This guy has a prominent chin, good maxilla development, and just a bad eye area. Meanwhile this girl is a 3/10 who would of been a perma virgin if born male. It never even began.

i would meet her on tinder and have sex with her.

i wouldnt give her my kidney unless i got a binding resolution that she had to do everything i said forever otherwise i could have it back.

Numales make me rage.

>donates his kidney to a random riceslut
>gets friendzoned

The absolute state of numales in 2018

HAHAHAHAH I FUCKING PREDICTED IT.

i'm not even surprised anymore at the cucked retarded things men do for women they don't even know

dumbass just shortened his lifespan for a random foid on tinder

no sympathy for whiteknights

also jfl at ANY woman ever doing this and donating their kidney to a guy they just met, women are selfish, they don't know the meaning of sacrifice

women would NEVER under any circumstances do the reverse