Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over hangout spot near my house is dead

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
There's a park near me that used to have lots of teenagers and kids even go there at night and hang out and smoke weed or whatever. I remember when I used to play with the neighborhood kids I would go there sometimes, and I got a glimpse of the teenage rebel shit, but was never really involved. Now it's completely dead like the rest of this carcass of a place. 2 years ago in senior year of high school I would take tons of walks and often loiter there at night for a few hours hoping to run into any of them and smoke weed and live the normie life. Thought about ER and how he used to take walks for pretty much the exact same purpose and it struck me the similarities between similar experiences.

It actually worked once. Ran into a girl there and awkwardly as fuck tried to talk to her and luckily she was drunk and high and a chill person and 3 of her friends showed up. I smoked weed for the first that night but didn't feel high and the girls were all pretty attractive and my DICK WAS GETTING HARD. Nothing happened of course and I haven't spoken to any of them since besides one of them that happened to go to my same high school but I just said hi and that was it. I recorded the whole thing (since deleted) as I liked to do back then and realized from playing back the audio that the first girl I met lived real close by and lamented I never was in these social circles to fuck girls like this. I took several walks through her neighborhood before one day I saw her pull into her driveway and I walked by her house many many times after that but never got the opportunity or worked up the courage to say anything. I since stopped this terrible cope

Last edited:
Everything is just dying.

Oh yeah, I think I saw your video, did you ever put it on YouTube? I remember it was kind of a long video, it was on a thread I think. It was some dude getting stoned with girls around him. I'm pretty sure that was you.

Oh yeah, I think I saw your video, did you ever put it on YouTube? I remember it was kind of a long video, it was on a thread I think. It was some dude getting stoned with girls around him. I'm pretty sure that was you.
Yes, youtube deleted that channel lol

Social game pill is real.

They're probably playing fortnite.

There's a park near me that used to have lots of teenagers and kids even go there at night and hang out and smoke weed or whatever. I remember when I used to play with the neighborhood kids I would go there sometimes, and I got a glimpse of the teenage rebel shit, but was never really involved. Now it's completely dead like the rest of this carcass of a place. 2 years ago in senior year of high school I would take tons of walks and often loiter there at night for a few hours hoping to run into any of them and smoke weed and live the normie life. Thought about ER and how he used to take walks for pretty much the exact same purpose and it struck me the similarities between similar experiences.

It actually worked once. Ran into a girl there and awkwardly as fuck tried to talk to her and luckily she was drunk and high and a chill person and 3 of her friends showed up. I smoked weed for the first that night but didn't feel high and the girls were all pretty attractive and my DICK WAS GETTING HARD. Nothing happened of course and I haven't spoken to any of them since besides one of them that happened to go to my same high school but I just said hi and that was it. I recorded the whole thing (since deleted) as I liked to do back then and realized from playing back the audio that the first girl I met lived real close by and lamented I never was in these social circles to fuck girls like this. I took several walks through her neighborhood before one day I saw her pull into her driveway and I walked by her house many many times after that but never got the opportunity or worked up the courage to say anything. I since stopped this terrible cope
lucky you, you have friends

These are the end times, everything is slowly dying in the long defeat.

wait OP makes videos?
not really. I had like 50 videos on my old channel of mostly low effort barely watchable stuff and that channel got deleted