Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Hanging out with friends is pretty shit when you think about it

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
You see you're a loser if you don't. Everywhere says you need to go out to drink/eat with mates after school/work etc.

Anime, western tv shows and of course shitty social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram. Always have to do those group selfies to show everyone we had a good meal together teehee.

I always felt left out seeing people I know etc do these things regularly.

But now I think about it plus combined with my personal experience of the few times I was invited out, I realize how much it sucks and how I hated it.

Let me explain.

Whether it's chads, normies or incels, it's all the same. The real purpose of these things is to always compare each other.

It's not flat out stated but think about it, the topics usually fall down to personal gossip. How is xxx doing? Did you know xxx got promoted? Did you know xxx is getting married?

It's all about comparing each other at the end. And as a loser who's massively underachieving do you think I wanna hear this shit?

I wouldn't even wanna eat out with you people here. Chances are one of you is a fakecel who's gonna humblebrag about his date or he got into a good master's program or something.

Always have to do those group selfies to show everyone we had a good meal together teehee.

Whether it's chads, normies or incels, it's all the same. The real purpose of these things is to always compare each other.

It's not flat out stated but think about it, the topics usually fall down to personal gossip. How is xxx doing? Did you know xxx got promoted? Did you know xxx is getting married?
Spot on. It's all about showing off. And it's all about who gets to mog each other and appear more attractive to girls. Girls, too, try to mog each other and appear more attractive to Chads. And the gossip, yes, it's boring. Most people have empty shell heads and constantly blabber about bullshit.

I literally go to work, eat, watch anime, read about some historical subject I like (Would have became a historian if they made money) sleep and repeat this 5 days a week. On the weekends I know nobody, so I usually sit at home and just play video games or sleep.

I went to a few meetup events and I stuck out like a sore thumb because they were all soy liberals with fat wives and I’m a hardcore conservative (not cuckservative) and single.

I'd rather do things and go places alone than with friends tbh.

I am my own best friend.

Get constantly mogged is fucking brutal. It's over.

Every aspect of your life is impacted by inceldom.

High IQ.

For the longest time in my life I always wanted to make friends and hang out with people... then eventually I got invited to a work party at a restaurant. I was really looking forward to it... and it was shit. I felt more alone than I ever had in my life tbh. It's just a waste of time, no one really cares about you at all. You're either the Chad who all the conversation revolves around or you're the ugly quiet retard in the corner who no one gives a shit about.

You see you're a loser if you don't. Everywhere says you need to go out to drink/eat with mates after school/work etc.

Anime, western tv shows and of course shitty social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram. Always have to do those group selfies to show everyone we had a good meal together teehee.

But now I think about it plus combined with my personal experience of the few times I was invited out, I realize how much it sucks and how I hated it.

Let me explain.

It's all about comparing each other at the end. And as a loser who's massively underachieving do you think I wanna hear this shit?

I wouldn't even wanna eat out with you people here. Chances are one of you is a fakecel who's gonna humblebrag about his date or he got into a good master's program or something.
Spot on. It's all about showing off. And it's all about who gets to mog each other and appear more attractive to girls. Girls, too, try to mog each other and appear more attractive to Chads. And the gossip, yes, it's boring. Most people have empty shell heads and constantly blabber about bullshit.

Pretty much this and this.

Let me explain.

IQ beyond this universe.

I hang out with them from time to time

I’m not really social at all but if someone invites me to something like getting lunch I usually go

I have to bribe people to spend time with me. Difficult as a poorcel

Let me explain.

That’s why I could only tolerate having friends if they were blackpilled and hate the world like me. The only way for me to genuinely have friends is with a bunch of people at the bottom bucket of life comparable to me and we can work on the same frequency.

the vast majority of the dialogues I listen to are about people that I don't know and I don't want to know.
gossips about other people's life seem to be the most interesting arguments for normies.

It’s all about mogging and which girl can attract the nearest chad.

I don't have friends, and also glad that I don't
It’s all about mogging and which girl can attract the nearest chad.

never cared about normshits and their inane banter tbqhngl

I am kind of lucky that both my two main friends are pretty red pilled. Both are basically MGTOW's even though they have never heard the word. We mainly get together to shoot guns, thrash cars around and chill out. I don't do casual friendships precisely for the reason you talk about. I have no interest in exposing myself to degenerate mainstream culture.

Friends like to brag and talk about their sexual experiences

I don't need friends. I want a hole to fuck me

Socializing is just stressful when you're bad at it.