Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hang In There, Brothers of Incelistan.

ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
@SergeantIncel Sticky this for the time being.

This raid, alongside the hijacking of r/braincels and many others, is but a passing phase in the Struggle of Incelistan.

We are Stronger and Braver (as evidenced by the Sainthoods and Shaheedhoods of many of our fellow Incelistani Brothers, Including the most recent Saint Alek Minassian) than our Normistani Dushman and we will be victorious.

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!
NORMISTAN MURDABAD!

EDIT:
Join the discord in case this site gets shut down. https://discord.gg/8aGuYqg

Last edited:
At this moment, there are will over 700 brigaders here. Let us remind them that they are no match for even one Bahadur Sher of Incelistan.
Incelistan Zindabad.

lmao @ braincels being completely hijacked. Not even by just their head moderator now being a fat, disgusting roastie, they've immediately tried to distance themselves from the recent ER, but now they're being brigaided so hard that the votes have completely swayed in the direction of brigaiders.
That's why Reddit is so horrible to use, we're much better off here where they'd be lucky to even get a comment in, let alone actually being able to keep that comment alive long enough for anyone to see.

lmao @ braincels being completely hijacked. Not even by just their head moderator now being a fat, disgusting roastie, they've immediately tried to distance themselves from the recent ER, but now they're being brigaided so hard that the votes have completely swayed in the direction of brigaiders.
That's why Reddit is so horrible to use, we're much better off here where they'd be lucky to even get a comment in, let alone actually being able to keep that comment alive long enough for anyone to see.
Do not worry brother, this struggle is just a passing phase we must Struggle in, Struggle in for Father Incelistan.

I told you it was only about a matter of time. The incel uprising is upon us.

إن شاء الله

We will stand our ground. The normies will never win.

IF YOU JOIN DISCORD POST THAT YOU WILL BEFOREHAND SO YOU WILL BE LET IN

your+ground.jpg

You know i hope this guy wasn't active here. I'm against terrorism.

That being said it r/incels hadn't been banned when it was it would definitely be getting banned after this. The normie media was always harping on about r/incels.

any other backups? I hate discord.

CBC.

Cuck Broadcasting Calamity.