Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hands down the best video i've ever seen on youtube - BASED MUST-WATCH

• Thread starter BlackpilledTruecel
  • Start date
Extremely based

It's only in the US you can do that, if you voice anti-mainstream opinions anywhere else you'll get jumped by a mob and you have no means to defend yourself.

Extremely based

It's only in the US you can do that, if you voice anti-mainstream opinions anywhere else you'll get jumped by a mob and you have no means to defend yourself.
Really? I thought it's the opposite. US has tons of violent niggers/leftists, and its where all of these riots started

GIGABASED :feelsLSD:
Really? I thought it's the opposite. US has tons of violent niggers/leftists, and its where all of these riots started
Heavily depends on where in the US. I'm honestly surprised no one seriously tried to attack them.

A lot of violence but more freedom. Try doing that in Europe and you'll be jumped on by all of them because they know you have no weapon to defend yourself with, and that is if the cops don't get to you first and arrest you for hate speech.

all those white foids JFL
how can alt-rightoids continue their justification in the defence of the foid?

ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT

8:07 when the dude on the loudspeaker shout's "I'm the real Chad!" :feelskek: Extremely based video, got outta breath listening to the guy's non-stop hate filled tirade lol :feelskek::lul: The guy's gotta be on amphetamine to be able to have the energy to do that non-stop.

Last edited:
This is the type of shit you would see at a Trump ralley

looks like a fun cope