Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Handpill is underrated.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Even in the Virgin vs Chad meme virgin has small hands compared to Chad.

Cover8

Japanese serial killer Tsutomu Miyazaki was ashamed of his small hands. He was ostracized at school and rejected by his sisters.

Gettyimages 966163116 612x612

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki

I posted my hand on a discord server once and someone said it looked feminine :fuk:

small wrists, small hands, literally every part of my body is flawed. im pure genetic trash.

Underratedpillz: handpill, voicepill, wristpill, animalpill.

BC2BD71C DD60 427D 9816 3721883F6A56

Bony tendrils are disgusting too. Gamers look like fucking ghouls to everyone else.

Yes my wrists & hands are very small screwed in nearly every physical department.

No it’s overrated

It's simple: bigger is better.
penis, height, hands, muscles, jaw

i handmog
same, I have masculine hands but my skin is fucked up. In fact, if my jaw looked like my hand I'd be a gigachad.

Come at me mods, I'm sure this brag will make some feel devastated

my hand is pretty big for my size

Underratedpillzz: handpill, voicepill, wristpill, animalpill.
What is animalpill? i agree everything that makes you weak and feminine is female repellent.

Big hands, broad shoulders, height, wide bones, are to males what boobs, hips, thighs are to women, sexual characteristics that make them wet.

What is animalpill? i agree everything that makes you weak and feminine is female repellent.

Big hands, broad shoulders, height, wide bones, are to males what boobs, hips, thighs are to women, sexual characteristics that make them wet.
Clown life :feelsrope:.

Handpill is true but Miyazaki's hands were disfigured or smth tbh.
If you have small hands then get grippers and train them everyday tbh. It might not make THAT much of a difference, but the veins would help :fuk:

Hands are underrated here. It’s over if you don’t have long fingers and a masculine hand

6 inch wrist gang

I look like I never hit puberty jfl