Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hamza swallows the racepill

We should glad that most foids are too retarded to realize the power they have and are delusional to believe that they're oppressed.

Utter bullshit. Although white woman are low tier whores and degenerates this is just statistically false. Any man who is accused of rape is fucked over by the legal system by any race of woman. Plus if this was the case what about OJ Simpson huh?

We should glad that most foids are too retarded to realize the power they have and are delusional to believe that they're oppressed.

Utter bullshit. Although white woman are low tier whores and degenerates this is just statistically false. Any man who is accused of rape is fucked over by the legal system by any race of woman. Plus if this was the case what about OJ Simpson huh?

Slaughterhouse

good morning, i hate white women :feelsaww:

I know a black dude that did 15 years just on a white coalburners' say-so about her "rape". Shit happens all the time, mang. All the more reason to hate these mayo-colored demons.

that isn't really the race pill

I know a black dude that did 15 years just on a white coalburners' say-so about her "rape". Shit happens all the time, mang. All the more reason to hate these mayo-colored demons.
every ethnic man should be given a white woman as reparations for colonization

Yeah but you're extra fucked if it's a white woman. Especially if she's hot. This is why I don't fuck with caucusgroids anymore. You niggas are OBLIVIOUS. Must be nice living in that reality-bubble.

i think normies know ethnics have it harder in the legal system

They know that's why they don't care.

Corrected it for you
That's why they want white children especially in sperm donor listings. Barely any 5'3 Indian sperm donors

That's why they want white children especially in sperm donor listings. Barely any 5'3 Indian sperm donors
Ethnics can't be sperm donor even ethnic chads

Ethnics can't be sperm donor even ethnic chads
I literally said that they only want white children. But yes this also applies. But once in a rare chance they will pick ethnic chads just for the virtual signalling of minorities

White women are worse than demons from hell.

that isn't really the race pill
it's more of a racepill if he admits even though he IS "Hamza" with all his stats many women would NEVER date him seriously

they even surpasses chad with their privilege