Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hamza is worse than Andrew Tate and a massive potential lol cow

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Hamza is way dumber and funnier than Andrew Tate. Normies make fun of Andrew Tate because he hurt their feelings by saying mean things about women but they ignore Hamza who is ten times more of a scammer because Hamza isn't aggressive and comes off as le nice wholesome geru.

View: https://youtu.be/wYUukyI4Zck?si=cW7-eZW6msm_3sC8

If anything tho Hamza is far more malicious. Don't forget that he claimed the matrix was after him because they restricted his PREMIUM $500 DISCORD SERVER to adults only. Yeah, Hamza was claiming he was canceled because he couldn't charge underage kids $500 for shitty advice on editing YouTube videos. (that's what his server teaches btw. :feelskek: basically Hamza's advice is to shit out YouTube videos and hit the gym)

Btw you know what he did after claiming the matrix was canceling him? He said he was leaving YouTube and asked for his fans e mails so he could "help them." Then after getting their e mails he spammed them with ads and continued making YouTube videos. :lul::lul::lul:

He's one of the biggest malicious exploitive channels on YouTube. Look at his discord server leaks. His mods were telling literal deformed cripples that they weren't trying hard enough and need to keep grinding.

Hamza would sell someone with down syndrome a course to become a millionaire if it meant he could make a few bucks.

i hate fact that master just wanted to enrage us and just unbanned you

Never heard of this guy but I hate him now.

Never heard of this guy but I hate him now.
Surprised you haven't heard of him. For years if you even watched anything remotely related to blackpill or dating YouTube would spam in your feed.

he once said the way to boost your testosterone to a unholy extent was to have sex without ejaculation

Hamza would be posting here had he been 6 inches shorter

Fuck that stupid sandnigger

I thought he had curry ancestry
I always thought he was a sandnigger considering he is muslim and if he is curry he is chadpreet which chadpreets dont even look like curries

you don't belong here really nobody likes you here and you are just closeted fag

@DarkStar
@KillNiggers
@niggers
He most definitely is without a doubt.

Fuck this paki for giving out false hope and profiting off of it

Fuck that stupid sandnigger
He's Curry......

@Made in Heaven you are right, if even users here think that Curries are Sands, it's over for so many Sands irl.

I always thought he was a sandnigger considering he is muslim and if he is curry he is chadpreet which chadpreets dont even look like curries
Chadpreets look like Gulf Arabs.

Many have an obsession with "passing" as Med/Southern European but they just can't, only Persians & Turks possibly can.
he once said the way to boost your testosterone to a unholy extent was to have sex without ejaculation
But that's just impossible.

Normies make fun of Andrew Tate because he hurt their feelings by saying mean things about women
Most Tatefags are gigasimps and Tate himself has women drooling over him and he larps as a tradwife simp while being a pimp, he's the perfect example of a con man larping as "YEAH BOY IN UNDERSTAND YOU!" you don't understand shit, having women and good genetics makes you a Chad and Tate IS a Chad, this Hamzafag is another redpill scammer, just like Goggins.

Most Tatefags are gigasimps and Tate himself has women drooling over him and he larps as a tradwife simp while being a pimp, he's the perfect example of a con man larping as "YEAH BOY IN UNDERSTAND YOU!" you don't understand shit, having women and good genetics makes you a Chad and Tate IS a Chad, this Hamzafag is another redpill scammer, just like Goggins.
In all fairness Tate is a giant narcissist who has talked down to his audience multiple times and bragged behind the scenes about how stupid they are. He doesn't exactly hide his disdain for his audience well. Hamza is worse because he's better at hiding his true nature.

@Made in Heaven you are right, if even users here think that Curries are Sands, it's over for so many Sands irl
I have posted many examples of this on the arab thread of mine of this. From Hollywood constantly casting pajeets as arab characters, to videos of normies calling rishi sunak an arab.

it doesn't help that many pajeets, regardless of religion, have arab or persian names, like Hamza himself. His nose alone is a dead giveaway he's a pajeet fyi

And yes, when even users on here can't notice this, it's even worse for normies. It's no wonder many Americans rank arab men low in SMV due to thinking we all look like indians lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back