Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hamza is now dating a hot white girl

AverageBloke

AverageBloke

Banned
-
I always used to cope by calling him a subhuman and his slays bottom tier trailer trash but I have nothing to say now. He has made it. He is rich, famous, has a hot gf and lifemogs me to oblivion. I'm seething.

View: https://youtu.be/5pYI0fo7wLY

Awesome. Could you share the timestamp of when the hot white foid comes in? Can't find her.

Why do you watch his content then

Where is hot girl? Even my curry female classmates mog her lmao

yeah keep coping shitskins :feelshmm:

just be over 6' and sigmagrind till you have a cult theory

She is a 7/10 minimum lmao
What do you mean minimum? What / why do you think she can be 8/10?

She has a just okay body and just okay face imo + some makeup which I guess is enough for 7/10 but not 8/10

volcel if u wouldnt, faggot

this entire video proves that Hamza is full of shit. There is nothing uplifting or motivating about this. This is just a flex to prove he IS better than us.

Absolutely no other reason to peacock your girl. Even Andrew Tate doesn't flex his girls in this sort of way (he flexes them in a way, where at least you cope that he's betabuxxing)

Standardscels ITT are missing the point; regardless of her looks she shits all over his old gf lmao. Anyway Hamza is no longer a fraud now he managed to land a stacylite

Standardscels ITT are missing the point; regardless of her looks she shits all over his old gf lmao. Anyway Hamza is no longer a fraud now he managed to land a stacylite
tallfag status Maxx theory is legit :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

oh great another scumbag acquires a master so he can play house negro
all of these redpill faggots end up as simps

I mean he's a statusmaxxed tallfag gymcel that doesn't look like the average curry outside of skin color.

she's probably has bpd

not even close to being a chadpreet. he's just statusmaxxed. since when did men with money and status struggle with women? i dont see what's the point of this post.
the point is HE ISNT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING A SUBHUMAN AS CLAIMED

YOU GROSSLY UNDER RATED HIM YOU TWAT

YOU CLAIMED HAMZA "I always used to cope by calling him a subhuman"

HE IS FUCKING NOWHERE NEAR A SUBHUMAN

HE IS CHAD COMPARED TO A SUBHUMAN

AT LEAST 6-7/10 HIGHER TIER NORMIE AND HE IS TALL AND STATUS AND HAS SOME SIZE SO SEMI GYMAXXED

YOUR RATING ARE WANG

She is 6 at best imo, but thats not the point, status maxing is legit for the normies. If he worked at the gas station she wouldnt spit on him.

im guessing u forgot to split this into 2 replies. he's between a 5-6 imo. nothing special at all.
but again you have not addressed the claim he was a subhuman which is my whole point he is closer to chad than subhuman

Awesome. Could you share the timestamp of when the hot white foid comes in? Can't find her.
Sand niggers would kiss the ground she walks on merely for being white, stop coping.

I mean he's a statusmaxxed tallfag gymcel that doesn't look like the average curry outside of skin color.
Isn't an arab, not curry?

Me either all is see is a foid that hamza mogs.

she's probably has bpd
If you date a white girl as an ethnic you always have to pay a price. She's either a massive slut, is uglier than you, or she has mental problems. This girl is hot, she's like a 7 at least (stop coping fags), but she gives me crazy vibes. The little tattoo on her arm and her mannerisms kinda gives it away

If you date a white girl as an ethnic you always have to pay a price. She's either a massive slut, is uglier than you, or she has mental problems. This girl is hot, she's like a 7 at least (stop coping fags), but she gives me crazy vibes. The little tattoo on her arm and her mannerisms kinda gives it away
true she is probably bpd ngl

this:bigbrain:

god I hate this curbstompable redpill curry so much and I hate all redpill faggots. imagine being such an insecure faggot you have to flex the same 3 videos of your sub5 ex gf and mirror selfies on your retarded 14 year old audience every video and the second you get a hotter gf you throw her in front of the camera to humblebrag. if I saw him irl id legsweep +curbstomp with no hesitation

Hamza MOGS hard but these videos are so fucking gay. The gay music, the general omg so wholesome :soy: vibe, etc

TBH I've only seen a couple of his videos, and I know he's anti-blackpill, but he's a fucking Chadpreet with good genes and low inhib

the guys here saying that she's not hot are coping ---- she's hot, OK