Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hamza instructs you on how to grow taller

There is a way to grow taller but you need to do it before your growth plates close.

There is a way to grow taller but you need to do it before your growth plates close.
True, but it's mainly genetics and it's almost impossible to even know about that unless you're terminally online at a young age.

In my teens only ate junk food, never touched fruits or vegetables. Never did exercise. Slept normally. Manlet parents. Still grew tall so it's all bullshit

You either get the genes or you don't

In my teens only ate junk food, never touched fruits or vegetables. Never did exercise. Slept normally. Manlet parents. Still grew tall so it's all bullshit
Same.

True, but it's mainly genetics and it's almost impossible to even know about that unless you're terminally online at a young age.
its also not legal. Doctors wont give it to you unless you are a midget. They also wont prescribe it in the doses to make you tall

its also not legal. Doctors wont give it to you unless you are a midget. They also wont prescribe it in the doses to make you tall
Legal if you're rich probably. JFL! Doctors would gladly help trannys, but they want short men to be miserable.

TLDR: Have your parents give you HGH.

You need a height lenghtening plastic surgeon for that

You either get the genes or you don't
How much taller than your father are you?

Multiple cases of growth spurt ar 23 26 so genes play a powerful role

Multiple cases of growth spurt ar 23 26 so genes play a powerful role
Sure, but its SUUUPPPERR rare. Most are done at 18. You can get an MRI and see if your growth plates are closed or not

I will make Hamza taller by tying him at both ends on two horses, on both directions. The following, you can already deduce from the aforementioned context.

I will make Hamza taller by tying him at both ends on two horses, on both directions. The following, you can already deduce from the aforementioned context.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

> "How I grew from 5'4 to 6'1"
Answer: puberty.

Retarded video. Too bad for the desperate manlet normiefags.

nigga i ate lots of fucking protein in my teen years but didn’t change shit

Sure, but its SUUUPPPERR rare. Most are done at 18. You can get an MRI and see if your growth plates are closed or not
Spine can still grow the lower end never closes just collapses unless stretched

Fuck that redpill currycuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back