Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hamza Comment Sections are pure cope

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
What do you think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220209_225912_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220209_225912_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot_20220209_225705_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220209_225705_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot_20220209_225647_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220209_225647_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
"y'all" is a common word incelphobes use.
for example, "y'all need some therapy. have y'all tried having a good personality? have y'all tried being nice to women?"

due to overusage of the word by incelphobes, we try to avoid saying stuff like that.

"y'all" is a common word incelphobes use.
for example, "y'all need some therapy. have y'all tried having a good personality? have y'all tried being nice to women?"

due to overusage of the word by incelphobes, we try to avoid saying stuff like that.
My bad,thanks for letting me know. I won't use it again.

lmao at those first 2 currycopers. Changing their mindset didn't do shit to get them laid but they still deny the blackpill :feelshaha:

they need to run just be ethnic

Fucking hate street-shitting, narcissistic curry fags like him.

He talks so sanctimoniously — like he figured life out and he has all the answers.

fuck him and his group of redpill copers who wastes their time in the gym, not knowing that their chadlite friend is fucking whores without them because of his genetics, and not his muscles, status and money.

Fucking hate street-shitting, narcissistic curry fags like him.

He talks so sanctimoniously — like he figured life out and he has all the answers.

fuck him and his group of redpill copers who wastes their time in the gym, not knowing that their chadlite friend is fucking whores without them because of his genetics, and not his muscles, status and money.
Damn, your right. He's got some decent self improvement tips tho imo. Anyway how do you change your thingy from greycel to "nostalgiacel". I wanna change mine too

Go to account details, and it will say “custom title” change it to anything you want.

Shitskin cope. Just accept reality and stop lying to yourselves

5'2 shitskins should just kill themselves they WILL NEVER LIVE HAPPY LIVES. AND I AM SAYING THIS AS A 5'3" 2" penised chink NOTHING CAN HELP ME

Last edited:
He didn’t address the point on how would a 5’2” bald Indian janitor would ascend. This is one of the best incel memes, it’s funny and soys have no answer

He didn’t address the point on how would a 5’2” bald Indian janitor would ascend. This is one of the best incel memes, it’s funny and soys have no answer
Ik,he knows deep down it's over for them. One day they will all be blackpilled. It's so funny how normies run away from the truth.

Ik,he knows deep down it's over for them. One day they will all be blackpilled. It's so funny how normies run away from the truth.
HE JUST WANTS YOU TO BE IGNORANT AND WORK LIKE SISYPHEUS FOR A BLUEPILLED DREAM THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

ONLY CHAD AND HIS HAREM OF FOIDS WILL BENEFIT FROM YOUR OPTIMISM

giga retards should $$$ Maxx and fuck escoets. no hope for manlet curries outside this