Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hamza Cinematic Universe

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
Hamza Cinematic Universe is no budget indie based animation studio seeking to motivate young men overcome their struggles and hardships. Every single this studios production is about cringe Jeffrey faggot getting cucked by gigachad.jpg mogger Adonis and moral of the story is also always the same to go to jim, don't play videogames and to be a Tribe Leader. Don't miss the opportunity and invest in $HAMZA stock for fat gains

Hamza gets more and more gay for "Adonis" everyday

Hamza gets more and more gay for "Adonis" everyday
Adonis will one day take away Hamza's college trainrunner girlfriend so he can focus on his self-improvement grindset

He's not wrong though, this is what the Zuck dreams of. This is what all social media cuckers dream of.

Youtube blocker app? You can do it in settings

Only blocker I have on computer is adblock so normie youtubers don't get a single cent from me

Some of you guys do remind me of Jeffrey ngl...

:lul: sorry

Every .is user’s face I’ve seen mogs Hamza except maybe zero and intellau

Hamza Cinematic Universe is no budget indie based animation studio seeking to motivate young men overcome their struggles and hardships. Every single this studios production is about cringe Jeffrey faggot getting cucked by gigachad.jpg mogger Adonis and moral of the story is also always the same to go to jim, don't play videogames and to be a Tribe Leader. Don't miss the opportunity and invest in $HAMZA stock for fat gains
View attachment 699114
The Minecraft clip playing because his audience has the attention span of a goldfish.

The Minecraft clip playing because his audience has the attention span of a goldfish.
I always see these redpill shorts with video games playing below, it’s pretty ironic especially with Hamza :lul:.

I dunno, weak and stuff. Sometimes when I read posts here I feel the urge to shove that poster into a locker
I think I understand your sentiment for those who pretend that being an incel is excuse to be as feeble and debilitated as possible combined with NEETs that chose to live that way and then seethe when other users hate them