Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hamza bullshit cope lmao

He's so fucking corny bro:feelsseriously:

"It's your fault"
"just self improve"
"buy my course"

:feelsclown:

> Running beanie hat game indoors

jfl

"How you can improve your looks and become a chad" :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

"So you see, this particular technique is called mewing. All you have to do is push your tongue up and in a few years you'll finally get to experience love and belonging!"

We all know looks matter but never admit it

He is lucky he doesn't look incel and non nt
Hes still a fucking subfive and all his women were ugly whores.
iu
iu
iu
iu

View: https://rumble.com/v2tfvrt-hamza-got-dumped-by-anastasia.html

"So you see, this particular technique is called mewing. All you have to do is push your tongue up and in a few years you'll finally get to experience love and belonging!"
Mewing is so autistic. You can change your bones smhhhhhhh

Cope, he's 6'3 and good enough frame.
No one gives a flying fuck about your body, I mog hamza to the astro realm if it comes with my white body.
I don't have a face but at least I got eyes and hair and jaw but no fucking skin

Nah if you mog him then you should gtfo of this forum. Go pull those average foids
Fuck no.
I was chad until my face got burnt off. I will never ever resort to being with a normie or a average woman.
my genes will not be destroyed by inferior genes

Last edited:
Hes a massive subhuman.
18 year old hamza was a solid 0
his height saved him lol imagine if he was my height he would have been a complete subhuman. He gives false hope to subhumans who are nowhere close to his height and tells them that if they gymmaxx they will get foids

his height saved him lol imagine if he was my height he would have been a complete subhuman. He gives false hope to subhumans who are nowhere close to his height and tells them that if they gymmaxx they will get foids

Height saved him, and the fact that he had to work so hard doesn't mean shit.

My grandparants didn't take care of themself or looksmaxx and they have w0men. lolololol.

Gymmaxing should be done to improve your health, as a requirment to have a chance to maybe impress a 4/10 used up slut.

Height saved him, and the fact that he had to work so hard doesn't mean shit.

My grandparants didn't take care of themself or looksmaxx and they have w0men. lolololol.

Gymmaxing should be done to improve your health, as a requirment to have a chance to maybe impress a 4/10 used up slut.
B93F1983 3240 4982 AB35 93E82BDEE7AA

Fuck no.
I was chad until my face got burnt off. I will never ever resort to being with a normie or a average woman.
my genes will not be destroyed by inferior genes
W chad genes (I have chad genetics also)