Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hametsu no Oukoku

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★

Hametsu no Oukoku​

I love this anime, especially at the beginning of it, its form, its hatred being transmitted, and the evil of the foid BEING OBSERVED, is wonderful.........AMAZING!

At the beginning the protagonist is shown destroying a civilization with great joy, which is very good, I felt like him. And, during this process, he ends up destroying a young couple, where this foid ends up abandoning him in battle, and soon after, this same foid observes the photos of the protagonist, and finds him "hot", due to the way in which the evil of the foid is approached, incredible. And then, the protagonist continues with his massacre, but the first episodes are really AMAZING.

Qaaa

Qaqaaa

Maxresdefault

Maxresdefault 1

It was fun ER kino for a while. I don't think I could ever get tired of watching him tear up the city.

idk, the anime just seemed to be edgy for the sake of being edgy. No depth behind it and it has basic ass writing. If you're into edgy gore stuff, then it's what you're looking for.

idk, the anime just seemed to be edgy for the sake of being edgy. No depth behind it and it has basic ass writing. If you're into edgy gore stuff, then it's what you're looking for.
exactly, it's because it represents revolt, nothing more. It doesn't need depth, complexes are unnecessary.

All anime is just self insert trash nowadays , there is nothing good like guilty crown or kurozuka anymore.

guilty crown
No, “most anime are boring” is a normie thing, because the point of anime is to serve beta truecel, nothing more. Of course, there are some bummers in individual taste (like in this case, the one mentioned above in your post). But in principle, no, it is not.

This is hot mess garbage fire wtf is this. Writers are on meth.