Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Hambeast has ridiculous standards, still gets 25 messages per day

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
THIS WAS FOUR YEARS AGO. IMAGINE HOW IT IS NOW.

B6vbNSj1

It’s over ngl

The worst kind of foid imaginable IMO. A vegan who don't want kids and an SJW-feminist is a huge red flag. It's not her looks that made me disgusted the most, it's her ideologies.

A foid fucks 100 guys on a average every year. So by now she must have had 400 dicks inside her.

:feelswhat: she looks like a literal pig. Thats probably why she is vegan, she feels uncomfortable with cannibalism when eating pork :lul: oh wait, even pigs eat other pigs.

The worst kind of foid imaginable IMO. A vegan who don't want kids and an SJW-feminist is a huge red flag. It's not her looks that made me disgusted the most, it's her ideologies.
Everything about her disgusts me

The thirst of men in so fucking high these days, i really want to go of this ride.

It's good she doesn't want her subhuman genes to be passed on by not wanting kid otherwise the kid, if were male, would suffer.

Does she only get messages from normie tier looking men?