Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hambeast female cop squeels like pig after suspect pulls gun;Male rushes 2 help;Women are the weaker gender and should never be in positions of power

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Before: acting all tough, talking over her radio to check his plates or whatever, ready to arrest the guy because shes a strong woman

After: NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL PLEASE DONT SHOOT ME NOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ILL LEAVE ILL LEAVE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

giphy.gif

Meanwhile her male colleague rushes in with no fear and shoots the guy

Just imagine if your assigned partner is a woman, how could you ever trust that selfish creature to have your back, she even offers to leave ffs, this is why nobody takes women seriously, their place is in the kitchen not working a job where they can powertrip over other people

Last edited:
"YAAAA IM A FEEEEMAYLE COP IM SO FUCKING TOUGH YAAA GIRL POWWWWAA SLAY QUEEN BOO I CAN DO A MANS JOB WITHOUT A MAN"

screams "IM JUST A LADYY I NEED HELP FROM A MAN TO HELP MEE HELP MEEE OINK OINK OINK" when based criminal won't take her bullshit

fat fucking pig

"YAAAA IM A FEEEEMAYLE COP IM SO FUCKING TOUGH YAAA GIRL POWWWWAA SLAY QUEEN BOO I CAN DO A MANS JOB WITHOUT A MAN"

screams "IM JUST A LADYY I NEED HELP FROM A MAN TO HELP MEE HELP MEEE OINK OINK OINK" when based criminal won't take her bullshit
Accurate summary

What a joke. If I was a male cop and was assigned to a female partner I’d seriously consider just handing in my badge and gun right then and there.

I remember two German female pigs got stabbed to death by a Islamic dude one time. Women shouldn’t be police.

jfl @ wymen c0ps. whenever theres a female security guard in a st0re it means u can now steal

Loooooool

These dumb cunts are gonna get their make partners killed. If I was a cop I’d refuse to work with female cops.
They don’t have a clue what they are doing

low iq move from the guy at the car tbh

you werent even joking. ban female police and security already

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back