Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hamaz is too fucking based

• Thread starter psychotic_cock69
  • Start date
psychotic_cock69

psychotic_cock69

बलात्कारी जग्गू
★★
Dfe6e367d831559a311d0268a9c70375bdbe29ea60bd0ee7d129c3dc30aa8d0f
Ff6fddddec9f18fcd3c32d6afeb677e1c73fefdbcd07ee33faa5185af685ac5e

2abe5781d8493c79c65ad04dcc309a09269def13a1eded2e9e2728c5a7c85855

I wish hindoo cucks were as based as these mooslims.

Suicide fuel for @NihilisticSoul @LesscoBlob @Confessor @fang

So many delectable virgins. Too bad they are jooz.

I hope IDF quickly gets rid of all these terrorists.

THE JIDF WONT DO SHIT NIGGER. ~THEY ONLY HAVE POWER OVER SURVEILLING JITE HATEFUL INCELS LIKE YOURSELF!!!!

I'm not a jew, I just compare the quality of life in Israel and surrounding countries and instantly know what to support, it's not a hard decision. Hamas intentionally targets civilians and even has military installations in civil buildings because they WANT civilians to be dead. They also have got rid of all of their jewish minority - in contrast to the jewish state, which DOES have a muslim/arab minority.

I am not aware of any single thing which is better in neighbouring arab countries than in Israel, neither in terms of economy, nor in terms of civil issues, nor anything else.

Iran purposely chose to be a shithole country to avoid being degenerate globohomos

Foids are a joke, having them in army is waste of equipment. Now I see why most country doesn't conscript foids, they are a liability. I would rather hand a rifle to an chimpanzee.

Poor women, wanted white chadcck, look what happened instead :D

I dont like religion but yeah who the hell cares about foids, always whoring around haha. Boo-hoo.

Morale boosters for enemy soldiers at work :feelsthink:

I am smiling today.

Seeing p*rn juice getting a good treatment in diablo II is a good way to start off the day.

They are one of the many reasons why men are lost and women are wh*ring around.

Misread the title and thought you were talking about Scamza for a second jfl

:feelstastyman:

It's not terrorism when you're retaking your own land. Israel is the terrorist state. Do you have any idea how many Palestinians have been killed by Israel since WW2?

nothing of value lost

Islam such a based

NABI MUHAMMAD SAW PEACE BE UPON HIM. MAY HE GRANT JANNAH TO THIS hERoes

It's not terrorism when you're retaking your own land. Israel is the terrorist state. Do you have any idea how many Palestinians have been killed by Israel since WW2?
If fewer Israelis have died, it's not for the lack of trying of Palestinians. Also compare the number of Jews in PA and the number of Muslims in the jewish state and you will easily see who is genocidal and who isn't.

So many videos are coming out of them absolutely wrecking women. These guys don't fuck around we all know what's in store for these holes :feelsLSD:

I hope Israel will bomb these muslim subhumans to extinction.

Eliminate these kikes Hamas :yes:

Th0se w0men are roasties from a degenrate party, also they are being held by m0ssadi agents and not Hamas lololol.
Hamas is a j00ish founded orginization, calling it based is beyond low iq.

All of this op is a j00ish psyop.

i'd have a lot of fun.

Hamas took hostages to prevent indiscriminate retaliation. I’m surprised it took them so long to learn that tactic. However, the only way I can see to end this conflict long term is intermarriage between Israelis and Palestinians, so…

They're literally doing IDF Whore Brat Corrections, based as fuck