Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hamas raping Israeli foid soldiers has me dying in laughter

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
For so many years retard normies have said shit like "women are just as capable as soldiers bro :soy: " "we need more women in the army bro:soy:" now we see the results of diversifying the military first hand with what's happening in Israel. Foids being overpowered and raped by le evil terrorists. :lul::lul::lul:

Also I'd love to see normies explain to me how Israel foids killing people is ok, but hamis raping Israeli soldiers is a step too far. Yet again "MUH RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

the dark knight batman GIF

Hamas doesn’t rape them, they sell them to be raped. Rape is haram and not permitted, they’re the type of autists to actually not rape POWs.

You don’t even see rapes in cartel executions, I doubt it happens tbh.

Hamas doesn’t rape them, they sell them to be raped. Rape is haram and not permitted, they’re the type of autists to actually not rape POWs.

Come to pajeetland saaar

Still based. Imagine some dumb cunt thinking she's gonna be a soldier and kill people and then being sold into sex slavery. :feelskek: happy ending.

I got my mind on Jihad and Jihad on my mind.

Rape is a mercy to them

fucking based hamas I would love to be palestinian and have a chance to rape kike whores

The story is that they wore g-strings under their military clothing and showed off their ass in a picture to sell on the Internet or some shit, and one minute later got kidnapped by surprise while having their pants down? :feelskek:

Which country is the first to fall because of womens chadthirst and uninterest in relationship? South Korea?

The story is that they wore g-strings under their military clothing and showed off their ass in a picture, and one minute later got kidnapped by surprise while having their pants down? :feelskek:

Which country is the first to fall because of womens chadthirst? South Korea?
LMFAO THAT'S FUCKING GOLD! Those thots get what they deserve. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Women are just as capable of fighting as soldiers as men are. In fact, let us replace every ground force with only females so to be more inclusive and then let us send them all to fight in the middle east.

Last edited:
LMFAO THAT'S FUCKING GOLD! Those thots get what they deserve. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Haha I am not sure if this is the right story but I would not be surprised.

Imagine those poor bastards in a burning house watching the firewomen take off their pants to selfie their ass and then being unable to carry the equipment.

Women are just as capable of fighting as soldiers as men are. In fact, let us replace every army with only females so to be more inclusive and then let us send them all to fight in the middle east.
:lul:

Haha I am not sure if this is the right story but I would not be surprised.

Imagine those poor bastards in a burning house watching the firewomen take off their pants to selfie their ass and then being unable to carry the equipment.
Kek.

Women are just as capable of fighting as soldiers as men are. In fact, let us replace every army with only females so to be more inclusive and then let us send them all to fight in the middle east.

Bunch of fuckable meat

really?

Only a foid could be retarded enough to serve on the front lines of an active conflict, literal joo cannon fodder :feelskek:

For so many years retard normies have said shit like "women are just as capable as soldiers bro :soy: " "we need more women in the army bro:soy:" now we see the results of diversifying the military first hand with what's happening in Israel. Foids being overpowered and raped by le evil terrorists. :lul::lul::lul:

Also I'd love to see normies explain to me how Israel foids killing people is ok, but hamis raping Israeli soldiers is a step too far. Yet again "MUH RAPE IS WORSE THAN MURDER:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Stupid Clown

You should be scared. There many foids in US army too. CCP chinks will destroy those foids in an instant in case of war.

You should be scared. There many foids in US army too. CCP chinks will destroy those foids in an instant in case of war.
Hmm, I wonder why the U.S. military is struggling with recruitment at the moment? :lul:

Hamas doesn’t rape them, they sell them to be raped. Rape is haram and not permitted,
kek. Tell that to the grooming gangs operating across the UK. It's only "haram" if it's Muslim girls.

PG-7V inside her pussy.

Hamas doesn’t rape them, they sell them to be raped. Rape is haram and not permitted
its pretty much halal to rape war captives

Women are ineffective soldiers, simply because they need heavy rotation, and that's not taking the grooming and hygiene standards into question, they loose combat efficiency much faster then any man. Also the psychological factor introducing women to armies have on the men, risk for rape and infighting, savior syndrome and other psychological weakening, woman combatants are and always have been a funny joke for a dying civilization to enact, when I did basic and later on pointman / bandwagon training we had 3 foids alongside us in the barrack, and men opted to help carry their gear on the several day march and other shit, the drill sergeants went soft on them as soon as they started weeping, disgusting, we also had to wait in the showers for them to finish then all us men had like 3 minutes to shave and groom.

You get what you fucking deserve i guess

kek. Tell that to the grooming gangs operating across the UK. It's only "haram" if it's Muslim girls.
Grooming isn’t rape
Rape in Islam doesn’t involve age statutes, it’s definition revolves around forcing extramarital sex.

its pretty much halal to rape war captives
He's just coping with the fact that his pigskinned sisters are getting ravaged by brown cock

Another prove that feminisem ((Works)) JFL at letting w0men serve in the army.

From what I've heard w0men were allowed in IDF only to get f*cked by officers and generals.

Life fuel if it isn’t made up

It is when they're underage children.
Legally yes, by Islam, no. If they can bear children they can have sex. Some women as early as 9 can bear children.
And there's lots of forcible rape involved as well.
Yes there is, but these people are not Islamic fundamentalists, Hamas soldiers are sacrificing their lives for Islam so they would take it more seriously of course.
They target white girls, ostensibly, because they're not Muslim.
That’s probably true.

Many young Muslim males use jihad maxxing to ascend. Why would you want STDs from used-up western landwhales when you already have a docile and obedient wife at home?

He's just coping with the fact that his pigskinned sisters are getting ravaged by brown cock
I love seeing HTN pigskins getting cucked by ethnics.

Women are just as capable of fighting as soldiers as men are. In fact, let us replace every ground force with only females so to be more inclusive and then let us send them all to fight in the middle east.
Tbh women should be forced to be as disposable as men are

Televise it.

It's because Hamas are having fun with it (rgif), and normies hate fun

Why so serious, normies?

Knowing how kike foids who were working as prison guards were having sex with Hamas-chads in prison they'd be happy to do it in Gaza and not call it rape.

Its so funny seeing how these foid soldiers make their little Tik-Tok videos with their silly dances and the next you see is them being showed dead by Hamas :feelskek:

you should look at their faces. How are they chads?
If they're able to get pussy in prison it's clear they're Chad's but in terms of the Western definition they'd not be Chad's

Did the post videos of the act???

fucking based hamas I would love to be palestinian and have a chance to rape kike whores
you idiot, the sandniggers will behead you because you're a filthy infidel to them.
and they'll rape your mother first