Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hamas offers you the chance...

Would you pay Hamas for the opportunity to rape a 16-18 year old Israeli Stacy?

• Yes, any hot female would be great

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Yes but only because she's a teen Stacy

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • No, she's a Jew and I refuse to have sex with a Jew

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • No, people should never commit rape

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★
Imagine Hamas raids various towns and Kibbutz in a surprise assault on Israel sometime in the future to abduct girls. They decide to raise money by offering Western incels the chance for a unique holiday package. Hamas offers to smuggle you into Gaza in exchange for $5000 in bitcoin after you arrive and choose a girl to use. You will be given three good meals a day, a good bedroom, and the ability to repeatedly rape a 16-18 year old Russian-Israeli or Ukrainian-Israeli Jewess as long as you want for as long as you choose to stay. Do you do it or would you say no because the girl is a Jew?

Imagine the Jewess looks similar to this Ukrainian-Israeli model.

2db213776ffa64cbab39c82619b040b9.jpg

average jewish foids
images
Danielle+Cantor.jpg
vincc2a9-ned-and-aya-rosen-copy.jpg

Yes I need some young hot pussy

Retarded thread

These radioactive 2023 GrAYnigger glowposts are something else. JFL

@Darth_Aurelius
I would pray to Allah to give me the wisdom to make the proper and just choice in furtherance of His divine will but irrespective of what answer I receive, I would say that from a theoretical and moral standpoint, raping jew captives would be entirely permissible and indeed, an act of both honoring Allah and inflicting proper retribution upon these whores for a lifetime of hedonism, promiscuity and whorish debauchery.

I'd take out 20 loans as 1 last fuck you to the Jews there's no better way to make a jew seethe than messing with their money.