Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Hamas October 7th attacks video/photo megathread.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Because, why not? Seeing dead IDF conscripts( so called civilians) is lifefuel.

I only like seeing violence with women.

same iran needs to call it's shots and bury pissrael for good
I don't think it will happen. Iran wants to join BRICS, if they attack now, they will have to say goodbye to that. I wish countries like Saudi didn't have traitors like MBS. Imagine, if every arab country was United.

I don't think it will happen. Iran wants to join BRICS, if they attack now, they will have to say goodbye to that. I wish countries like Saudi didn't have traitors like MBS. Imagine, if every arab country was United.
man I just wish it fucking happened, almost all arabs from different nations have the same language, phenotype, religion, culture, AND policies.

the only thing that destabilized us are these pigskins and kikes.

Heartwarming.

There are the Aryans and then there are the semites and Turks, idk why these semites fight one another, Aryans and Turks do not, the god of Abraham is your god as well

whens the nukes dropping?

I want so many colonizers dead that I will have enough colonizer death videos to watch for the next 10 years without having to watch one twice.