Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Halo Infinite is coming to Steam

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I have been sort of hyping this up since the reveal trailer happened a couple years back. Also since i played the flight tests for Halo: The Master Chief Collection. I've never been a Halo fan before, but i've been slowly becoming one in the last year or so. I saw the gameplay demo thing for Infinite and it looks like it will be fun, looks like a mix of the old Halo's and Halo 5's combat and art styles. I'll probably buy it, even though graphically it sort of looks outdated.

Also the game is gonna be open world apparently. Which is pretty strange, but i can understand why, since open world games is such a popular trend. TBH as long as the gameplay is fun and the soundtrack is good, then i'm all in.

Also it's supposed to have crossplay for PC and Xbox Series X and Xbox one

I got back into Halo with the Master Chief Collection on Steam, tried to beat them on Legendary and failed miserably.

I got back into Halo with the Master Chief Collection on Steam, tried to beat them on Legendary and failed miserably.
It's just an exercise in patience tbh, especially with Halo 2 as that game has some areas with bullshit level design. I recall one mission where I died before the game rendered, jfl.

It's just an exercise in patience tbh, especially with Halo 2 as that game has some areas with bullshit level design. I recall one mission where I died before the game rendered, jfl.
Ya, pretty much. I got annoyed and just decided to play them on Heroic.