Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Halo Effect vs Stockholm Syndrome

Who wins: Virgin, Stacy, or Chad?

• Virgin

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Chad

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Stacy

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
We have the Virgin :incel:

We have the Chad :chad:

We have the Stacy :p

The Stacy :p has been in an LTR with the Chad :chad: for about 2 years. They genuinely enjoy each other's company, neither of them cheat, and a marriage between them would probably work out okay, even if they had kids.

But here comes the Virgin :incel: armed with a chloroform-soaked cloth. One day, the Virgin :incel: follows the Stacy :p to an isolated area, knocks her out with the chloroform, wraps her in a large blanket, and brings her to his shoebox apartment in a pickup truck. Once in the apartment, he dumps her in the closet and keeps her in with a chain attached to her ankle.

While the Stacy :p cannot leave, she is never forced to do anything unseemly by the Virgin :incel:. Although the Virgin :incel: feels disinclined to give her food or water if she doesn't accept his romantic or sexual advances, he is otherwise a kind, respectful, and loving caretaker.

The Chad :chad:, meanwhile, found someone similar to the Stacy :p to be his girlfriend, and has forgotten all about the Stacy :p. The Stacy :p is very unlikely to ever escape, and will have to accept the Virgin :incel:'s love if she is to adjust to this new experience.

My questions to you are these:

Has the Virgin :incel: truly ascended?

Has the Chad :chad: truly lost?

Will the Stacy :p achieve happiness in the exciting new life the world has offered her?

Lol chad doesn’t lose. Ever.

This is like saying if I rape some foid in the street and get away from it am I still incel? Technically you can say you "cheated the system" Bonus points if you get her pregnant and she doesn't abort. The thing is you didn't really "play the game". Because it's based on mutual consent. Not "closed consent" where even tho the foid theoretically won't get harmed. From her perspective the virgin is insane, and could kill her at any moment. So logically from her perspective following through the virgins advances isn't a "choice" but a "I think i'm 80% sure if I don't follow through he's just gonna stab me; so I should do what he says even though he hasn't threatened me. just in case" so I wouldn't say the virgin "ascended" by societies standards. But he technically ascended biologically. Since there's a high chance he'll get affection and sex from the foid. The chad technically "lost" regardless of how you take it since he couldn't protect his girl. And the Stacy could probably be "happy" because of stockholm; it would be a while and there's no guarantee she'll get the syndrome anyways.

Chloroform isn't like the movies!
I actually bought some and tested it on myself (- in Minecraft) and it didn't do shit!

Even ether isn't like in the movies.

When they use that stuff in surgery it's a drip mixed with air and it has to be constantly monitored.

Your better off with "boracho" (sp?) Powder based off of Scopalamine.
(Datura)

Just saying...

But Stockholm syndrome is a legit foid love attractant. It's has centuries of usage in cultures everywhere.

Chad always wins