Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Halo effect of avatars (expanded upon)

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I took the time with discord and made 2 accounts, one with my current pfp and the other with a cute girl.

The difference it made was huge.

Senator pfp:
Everyone was assertive and often aggressive towards me, people didn't care about what I had to say. Pinging people often lead to retribution by them, pure viciousness and annoyance. I added 10 random people and only 2 accepted.

Cute girl pfp:
Everyone was more generous and less aggressive. People often went out of my way to expand our conversation, nobody called me nigger, dumbass, bitch, faggot or the usual banter on discord, not even any of that. Pinging was met with minor annoyance, people even found it nice to have someone notice them, the complete opposite than the one above. I added 10 people again, 5 accepted.

Take the avi pill
Senatorcels on suicide watch rn

strong 542th post

2d foid avi gives massive halo

the avi pill is real
theres no escape from lookism
i also noticed that i get way less alerts without anime avi

No wonder I'm invisible

No wonder I'm invisible
true tbhngldedsrs
I used to have a pfp that was just Joker groyper, I noticed that I didn't get much attention
Senator, although nowhere near the amount of Halo a 2d girl could produce, managed to suffice and my posts seem get alot more popular as a result.

This site is filled with weeb cucks

This site is filled with weeb cucks

avi pill is brutal pill

hmmm I see...

Interesting

im gonna cough on every weeb i see in here