Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Halo Effect is very real.. I’ve had a Horn Effect all of my life, people have always assumed I’m the bad guy

LordRatcel

LordRatcel

Banned
-
8595A763 009C 4163 A4DD 9E66F9D3462B

this isnt news bro even normies are aware of this. its taught in in high school psych classes

this isnt news bro even normies are aware of this. its taught in in high school psych classes
tbh. Incel debaters who try to deny this are just being contrarians for the sake of disagreeing with us. Pretty much all normies agree that lookism is real they just don't give a fuck since they aren't ugly.

tbh. Incel debaters who try to deny this are just being contrarians for the sake of disagreeing with us. Pretty much all normies agree that lookism is real they just don't give a fuck since they aren't ugly.
I literally messaged a male model with 70k followers saying that “you could be a serial killer, rapist, loser or anything you want and you’ll still get women with ease” and he didn’t even deny it. He was fully aware that his looks are his only worth

fuck humanity, yeah people think I'vebeen to jail and shit because I look like a convict and Mexican cartel member. i just hate how stupidly naive people are.

I have horns and a third eye, it's quite the combination. Watching people treat me like shit knowing their subconscious motives, knowing if they atleast cared in the slightest they might be able to gain awareness and understand, but instead of trying to gain awareness and understanding they do the exact opposite, even to the point of out right mocking you. I don't like humanity.

Damn, I wish I have real horns. Maybe pointy ones on my forehead.

- May it be my horns?
- N-no. What horns, dude. You just need to take a shower!

Of course it is real, much like gravitation or anything else you obviously experience in everyday life