Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Halloween is the best holiday for incels

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

« Coping is a fully automated process »
★★
I’m excited It’s pretty great to be
honest :feelshaha: foids and young toilets get to dress even more like a slut than normal (i saw tits hanging out a few years ago) you can even hide your subhuman face with masks and look almost normal during that day .i like to go to crowded place during halloween and take « creep shots » with my phone honestly the costume most roasties wear are so revealing that you don’t even have to go for risky angles and look suspicious JFL :feelsokman::feelskek::feelshaha: you could also use costumes to hide your identity and try to go straight up for an ass / tits / pussy grab this might work well in a crowded area but i never tried i’m too scared of getting caught :feelsugh:

Last year I took a few of my cousins to trick-or-treat because that's not something they can do in their city, so while babysitting them a Polish girl with her hot mother wanted to walk with us. She wore a very revealing costume and I got to drool at her the entire night. She didn't even notice that I was staring at her thick thighs. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Last year I took a few of my cousins to trick-or-treat because that's not something they can do in their city, so while babysitting them a Polish girl with her hot mother wanted to walk with us. She wore a very revealing costume and I got to drool at her the entire night. She didn't even notice that I was staring at her thick thighs. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
Based :feelsYall::feelsokman::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

lucky bastard

fucking :chad: W