Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Halloween is actually extremely cucked and brutal for truecels

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★★
Ding-dong

Trick-or-treat Anon! Heheh I know you probably just wanted to ldar in peace, but don't you want to engage in some friendly neighborhood festivities? And by festivities, I mean spending money on the four little shit spawn I made with Chad, even though you will never have the opportunity to even kiss a girl. Yes, I do know you already pay for the spawn of single mothers in your tax dollars, but they NEED CANDYYYYYY!

And if you don't give my little shit spawn candy all your neighbors will hold it against you and think you're a grouch. It will also be societally sanctioned to harass you on your doorstep and let my little cunt goblins trample your lawn if you refuse to comply. And once my vagina imps are done gorging on the candy you paid for I'm going to a party to dress up like a slutty witch and lust for ghost-Chad's ectoplasm. Oh... you weren't invited?

just put give them candy with poison inside of it

in minecraft of course

Just don't answer the door theory ...

Halloween has only gotten more suifuel with the more recent halloween themed parties adult normies have now.
Just don't answer the door theory ...
Sometimes that gets the place you are living in vandalized (egged).

Just dont have outside lights on & dont answer the door.

Just dont have outside lights on & dont answer the door.
Exactly. I will do this on my own when I don't live with my parents anymore.

This year they aren't giving out candy anyways

Last edited:
Brutal. As always.
Imagining that a foid is going to party all night while I'm rotting in my room is pure suifuel.

Not brutal for me, because I don't need a costume + no halloween for muslimcels

Is that the "trick" part?. What a shit Holliday.
Nah just entitled kids and maybe their siblings or even parents that feel like they were owed candy.

The trick part imo means like a circus trick. For example juggling to entertain trick or treaters if you have no candy.
:feelsclown:

I put up a camera sign and gun sign and now no ome comes.

helium melting point iq post tbh.

just put a sign on your door that says "no candy" or "please leave me alone"

it's also just a small part of 1 day

helium melting point iq post tbh.

just put a sign on your door that says "no candy" or "please leave me alone"

it's also just a small part of 1 day
"no candy" sign works better.

"please leave me alone" looks weird and encourages more bold kids to mess with you anyway and ding dong ditch you (ring the doorbell and run away).

I just put a "Do not knock, a resident inside is recovering from COVID-19" with COVID-19 underlined, bolded and put in red ink when I printed it. Zero knocks.

This usually doesn’t happen for me. If you keep the porch lights off people will automatically not come. Even if they do just don’t answer or tell them to leave

Ding-dong

View attachment 364479

Trick-or-treat Anon! Heheh I know you probably just wanted to ldar in peace, but don't you want to engage in some friendly neighborhood festivities? And by festivities, I mean spending money on the four little shit spawn I made with Chad, even though you will never have the opportunity to even kiss a girl. Yes, I do know you already pay for the spawn of single mothers in your tax dollars, but they NEED CANDYYYYYY!

And if you don't give my little shit spawn candy all your neighbors will hold it against you and think you're a grouch. It will also be societally sanctioned to harass you on your doorstep and let my little cunt goblins trample your lawn if you refuse to comply. And once my vagina imps are done gorging on the candy you paid for I'm going to a party to dress up like a slutty witch and lust for ghost-Chad's ectoplasm. Oh... you weren't invited?

View attachment 364494
VaginaImpsPill destroyed me

Ding-dong

View attachment 364479

View attachment 364494
Atleast finding a costume is easy. I just went as my self.

I'm glad my country doesn't celebrate Halloween

Get an ER mask

I just put a "Do not knock, a resident inside is recovering from COVID-19" with COVID-19 underlined, bolded and put in red ink when I printed it. Zero knocks.
High iq

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back