Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News half zog half tyrone actor gets charges dropped

They get away with everything. They almost never pay the consequences of their actions, in fact, it always seems to be us.

Jew Halo, Black Halo, Gay Halo, Rich Halo

If he was white and had thin wrists he would be in some gay prison cell washing some other guys stinky ass.

Such a bizarre case:

1) DA recuses herself from case because of connections to the family (txting them during the initial stages re his phone leaks), now suddenly she is making deals.

2) He still maintains innocence, despite the nigerian brothers confessing. Just keep lying I guess.

3) Case is sealed.

4) He isn't getting his bond of $10,000 back

5) He had already completed some form of community service prior to all this happening, and that was taken into account? What?

If you're a black man in America you can rape kids (Michael Jackson) murder people (OJ Simpson) and commit mail fraud and lie about being the victim of a crime (Smollett) and get away with it Scot free.

If you're a black man in America you can rape kids (Michael Jackson) murder people (OJ Simpson) and commit mail fraud and lie about being the victim of a crime (Smollett) and get away with it Scot free.

nah those are the entertainment monkeys of the jews, your average black guy gets life in jail for selling weed

I'm surprised i never seen this guy

but you need to be famous and a useful golem for jewish narratives about race. See if jussie smollet wasn't their golem(also their co ethnic) he wouldn't even be acting right now.
I'm surprised i never seen this guy
because he's only on one tv show even though it's a hit tv show I bet the only people who watch it are weird self hating wiggers and blacks.
nah those are the entertainment monkeys of the jews, your average black guy gets life in jail for selling weed
No the average black guy does a 6 month bid for drug dealing and then they let him go. Then he gets arrested again and they let him go. The reasoning behind this is that the judicial system makes a shit load of money off black/latino drug dealers. "Let them go they will get charged again and then the state seizes all the money he made selling drugs" It's dependent on the court and state though. In blue states they do this. Red states are not as forgiving and will fuck a black guys life up for a very long time for selling drugs.

Drug dealers are a win win for kikes. Their drugs kill people mostly white people and then the kike system makes a shit load of money off them.

Last edited: