Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Half the forum are sex havers

beanercel

beanercel

Mexicancel
★★
How much you really want to bet none of the peeps here actually are cels and are sex havers. Peep that alot go through mental gymnastics kek

We need to start making a list of all suspected fakecels and start investigating them

My dick is drier than the Atacama desert. It actually never began

How much you really want to bet none of the peeps here actually are cels and are sex havers. Peep that alot go through mental gymnastics kek
and im the other 50%

It's more than half. Truecels are a disenfranchised marginalized minority in their own online communities.

We have many posts like this coming every month, but no one actually pin points it to why and how we could possibly have more sex havers than incels here. If you and other who say so give legitimate proof, I could actually look into this

Crazy how incel tears actually have truecels than .is where chad has more than 10k posts

i dont think half of the people here are sex havers.

Sure man it's just people going through mental gymnastics . I've seen the face of one fella here and he was Normie tier looking he could kinda get he's looksmatch (not not gonna @ him) but yeah also note that he told me also that he almost had sex until he denied it. (One example)

Sure man it's just people going through mental gymnastics . I've seen the face of one fella here and he was Normie tier looking he could kinda get he's looksmatch (not not gonna @ him) but yeah also note that he told me also that he almost had sex until he denied it. (One example)
Yeah but fucking half? idk maynnnn, seems like a lot. I dont think people join an incel forum for no reason.

Truecels are a minority in the spaces they lurk and make for themselves it never even began

Yeah but fucking half? idk maynnnn, seems like a lot. I dont think people join an incel forum for no reason.
Remember it's like a trend nowadays to be an edge lord etc. Tik tok and normies want to just fit in somewhere . I actually was exaggerating when i said that but yeah there may be quite a few.

Its not that hard to not have sex nigga all u need is to not be chad + non NT

Look how dead this place gets on Friday/Saturday nights. Those are the sex havers.

Its not that hard to not have sex nigga all u need is to not be chad + non NT
Most normies have sex, sure its not a perfect sex life but its still something. And its not even only about sex, it is about being treated like a fellow human being. If you are normie tier in looks and 6'0 or taller then you really have no excuses

We have many posts like this coming every month, but no one actually pin points it to why and how we could possibly have more sex havers than incels here. If you and other who say so give legitimate proof, I could actually look into this
Just open your eyes and see for yourself the evidence is right in front of your eyes. Look at how many people are online during the weekends and look at how many people from the 2017-2023 era of this forum are active now

Most normies have sex, sure its not a perfect sex life but its still something. And its not even only about sex, it is about being treated like a fellow human being. If you are normie tier in looks and 6'0 or taller then you really have no excuses
my point is that its not rare to be sexless as a man

Just open your eyes and see for yourself the evidence is right in front of your eyes. Look at how many people are online during the weekends and look at how many people from the 2017-2023 era of this forum are active now
Some might still have some friends or family that they spend the weekends with and the site could get boring after a while

Some might still have some friends or family that they spend the weekends with and the site could get boring after a while
if you have friends who want to hang out with you every weekend, your probably a fakecel sorry.

correct. All these posts that claim half of the forum are 6’8 gigachads who have sex like pizza being ordered to them are just manifestations of shit like “I’m the only inkwell here and everyone else is a fakecel.” Types of posts. There is a different issue about this forum, and it’s that users have a normie mindset yet still come to these spaces.

Who in their right mind will LARP here instead of enjoying life