Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Half of men experienced unwanted sexual experiences, UK study finds

Silly, this is a male issue. Those don't exist in the modern world.

After all, all men are abusers, rapists, and murderers

high-t low inhib female bonglands

Silly, this is a male issue. Those don't exist in the modern world.

After all, all men are abusers, rapists, and murderers
Benevolent sexism and the wonder are wonderful effect

I get the double standard but it's hard for me to really give a shit being involuntarily celibate. Like boo fucking hoo.

"21% had taken part in sexual activity with an adult while under the legal age of consent."

Absolutely brutal. Almost half of that 50% stat are teen chads banging their teachers

This is why it is funny when Foids die. I mean you literally are a modern day slave master with all your simps.. you dumb fucking Figger how the fuck you dying? :feelskek: Gaslighting everyone to think that you are huMAN. It's stupid because toilets don't have feelings. They only see things from a perspective of if they can make any capital, sexual, social or economic. They don't even care about the consequences of their actions. They will happily lie, cheat, steal and backstab to get what they want.

Look at them getting child murder rights so they can have their unborn children turned into mush so rich Hollywood pedos can do satanic rituals. As long as Chad is waiting for them afterwards (and he always is for he has no soul and will frig anything that moves, this beast he has become has been created by Foids choices) she will continue to do so. Foids aren't just delivering Bastards everywhere, they are delivering death, war and famine to everyone too. Too many people and the world suffocates. I'd probably prefer suffocation tbh.

Last edited:
I get the double standard but it's hard for me to really give a shit being involuntarily celibate. Like boo fucking hoo.

"21% had taken part in sexual activity with an adult while under the legal age of consent."

Absolutely brutal. Almost half of that 50% stat are teen chads banging their teachers
21% not 50% are teens having sex with older people

21% not 50% are teens having sex with older people
Giving dumb Figgers freedom leads to degeneracy everywhere. They can't help their eugenic fascist ways and sticking everything phallic attached to something attractive into their roasts. Destroying society is the goal of the horned hole havers.

Giving dumb Figgers freedom leads to degeneracy everywhere. They can't help their eugenic fascist ways and sticking everything phallic attached to something attractive into their roasts. Destroying society is the goal of the horned hole havers.
@ThoughtfulCel

Oh no, those poor sex havers :soy::soy::soy:

note the positivist garbage tone if you go on their website 1in6
you see pictures of smiling men giving off an image of them bursting with energy, strong and confidently looking into the future.

The message here is: You are a man, get over it. be strong, be the better sex. look into the future, not the past.

whenever women and sexual abuse appear in the same context the image is one of victimisation instead. you see the women cowering in fear, battered, bruised, cowering and if the propaganda wants to top it off there will be the shadow of a man in the background or something else that alludes to men as the responsible ones for their victimhood.

note the positivist garbage tone if you go on their website 1in6
you see pictures of smiling men giving off an image of them bursting with energy, strong and confidently looking into the future.

The message here is: You are a man, get over it. be strong, be the better sex. look into the future, not the past.

whenever women and sexual abuse appear in the same context the image is one of victimisation instead. you see the women cowering in fear, battered, bruised, cowering and if the propaganda wants to top it off there will be the shadow of a man in the background or something else that alludes to men as the responsible ones for their victimhood.
And it teaches women they’ll never heal or something

IM WATCHING UKCELS VERY CLOSELY NOW :feelswhere::feelswhere:

Can someone abuse me, please?!

The other half get NO attention. :worryfeels:

@FrailPaleStaleMale

I did get molested by a fat old guy, so there's that. At least someone was attracted to me.

incels are a small minority of people, lol at people on here who think normies don't get laid, muh sub 8 law, in reality it's actually sub 5

incels are a small minority of people, lol at people on here who think normies don't get laid, muh sub 8 law, in reality it's actually sub 5
Agreed. Anyone who thinks normies don’t have sexual success are copemaxxers

@your personality

Tfw i never get sexually harassed :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

"who identify as male" JFL.

What % of males don't experience wanted sexual experiences though?