Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Half my life expectancy has already passed

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★★
I'm a 21 year old, but the life expectancy of an autistic male is 36. I'm autistic, that means I have 15 years left to live.

So yeah, feel sorry for me or something. Or don't, I don't give a shit. I'm 45 years old in practice, it's over for me.

Wait, the life expectancy of autistic males is 36, what the fuck?

Do you internet diagnosed Autism because many average looking guys who do not get laid claim that they have autism .

Last edited:
Having Autism is a one way ticket to a short life of isolation, stress and pain.

Do you internet diganosed Autism because many average looking guys who do not get laid claim that they have autism .
I was diagnosed by a professional, then another professional confirmed it. I'm also ugly. I realised I was ugly 2 years ago because I found Lookism prompting me to reflect on my life and recall that no woman ever gave me an IOI.
It's true
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-people-with-autism-die-at-younger-age
Although it doesn't count if it's self diagnosed. I see autistic people occasionally and oh boy you'll notice them.
Huh, it's actually 54. I saw an article here that said it was 36. Not much better though.

As an actual schizophrenic, I don't think I'll live very long either but only God knows...

So this means my cousin with aspergers is going to die young too?

That life expectancy is probably for people with severe autism.