Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel half-life

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
I nabbed half life for free days ago lol. I loved portal tho, what do you guys think of this game?

those three mantis headed monsters in that rocket engine facility made me legit scared when I first encountered them

Valve needs to make a "blue box": Half-Life, Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Half-Life 2, Episode 1, Episode 2, Portal, and Portal 2. The ultimate Valve experience. I'm glad they did the discounts and documentary, in 2014 I thought the Half-Life world was dead.

i prefer black mesa over the original

Great physics engine but I don’t like valve games

I nabbed half life for free days ago lol. I loved portal tho, what do you guys think of this game?
I have it on my PC and nintendo switch

Valve needs to make a "blue box": Half-Life, Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Half-Life 2, Episode 1, Episode 2, Portal, and Portal 2. The ultimate Valve experience. I'm glad they did the discounts and documentary, in 2014 I thought the Half-Life world was dead.
they need to make fuckin' Half Life 3 huh screw with another compilation WHERE IS MY CLOSURE TO THE SERIES REEEEEEE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I only played the second one

I don't like FPSs

0.0/10 game, an agonizing experience: preceding a shitty, overrated, and horrifically monotonous franchise. Don't play if you know what's best for you.

Last edited:
I thought this was about someone turning 30

one of the best games in existence