Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Half Life Alyx (state of the art VR) got released..........let rule 34 commence.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
Bit of a muted launch due to convid-19 lockdown. But it also doesn't help that Alyx requires

- A high end I7 gaming PC with GeForce GTX 1090x as a minimum requirement (£3000 plus)
- A Valve Index headset (£900-£1000)
- The game itself at £35

With the above rig I've got more chance of a handjob and MFF threesome with "the cheeky girls".

Could explain why steam tracked "only 43,000" active gamers during the 23/03/2020 launch.

Now bookend this with abandonware/open resource modders.

Namely

Just need a realistic butt and hips, with a self contracting vagina insert to grab onto and fuck.

Last edited:
Wow that looks pretty interesting

Cope
Min req is 1060 GPU
U dont have to buy index, just get an ovolus rift lol

I want to get that vr kanojo game on steam.

Its NOT over for VRcels :ha..feels:
For 2d cels there is Koikatsu Party on Steam at least

I hope there is the somethingsomething mode for that game.

It has hentai and nudity and the ability to undo bras and ping her panties.

Give it a few more years and a full sex game will be in the works.

Valve employees are all millionaires so it's not surprising they'd make a game that costs you at least $1000 to play lol.
Fucking Seattle/Bellevue hipsters.

Seems like a good game tbh, a shame i don't have vr

Realistc VR girlfriend when???? For fuck sake is time already

Valve employees are all millionaires so it's not surprising they'd make a game that costs you at least $1000 to play lol.
Fucking Seattle/Bellevue hipsters.

Valves employees probably spend their days planning vacations in advance , and picking out sports cars to buy while steam prints money in the background

oh god not THAT rule

Realistc VR girlfriend when???? For fuck sake is time already

Actually imagine this scenario.

A Chad or Chadlite nightclub simulation game where you can go to a venue, walking down the street hand in hand with a mesomorphic body stacy whether blonde, brunette or jet black hair. You enter a packed nightclub, drink and dance, heck maybe they have scaling technology so you can appear tallest in the room.
Random girls hit on you and try and take you from date. You fuck your girlfriend in a bathroom stall. Maybe take her and friend back to your apartment for a threesome.

It's coming I guarantee it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back