Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Half black pilled post about incels on forever alone

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7wt0ag/i_know_we_give_incels_a_lot_of_flak_but/

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Honestly over time I see myself become more and more like a true incel. Like, why should I internalize my hate? All of these other subreddits make fun of and despise us here, so why not hate them, hate the society that hates me.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]When I see posts here that say stuff like "I feel like a creep for wanting to have a girlfriend" or "I deserve to be unhappy and lonely because of my selfish desires" I just get angry and think that we've been taught to hate ourselves. Incels are shit on by society at large because they don't hate themselves, they hate women and society, but honestly that feels like a better alternative than putting yourself down.[/font]

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

Our community shall grow

_incelinside said:
Leonardo-DiCaprio-Clap.gif

Our community shall grow
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Avn2nT16FA[/video]

There’s actually a lot of truecels on that sub but they’re in denial. Well, there was when I used to frequent it. I don’t know what it’s like now.

I've never felt the need to rape or mass murder women because I'm alone, which was a very popular feeling in the incels community. Sometimes I got frustrated and went over there to find people who would understand FA 'better' than this place, but that place made my stomach turn without fail.

if they could stop calling us rapists and mass shooters that would be great, what like 0.1% of all PSL users are rapists/mass shooters? not all of us, I fucking hate these obnoxious reddit faggots who think they're better then everyone else.

iiiTeMpeR said:

if they could stop calling us rapists and mass shooters that would be great, what like 0.1% of all PSL users are rapists/mass shooters? not all of us, I fucking hate these obnoxious reddit faggots who think they're better then everyone else.

Yea its funny how they keep saying that shit when they mention us.