Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hairycel trait: you don't have hair where it matters the most

unuser

unuser

Incel Defense Forces (IDF)
★★★★★
Hairwise it seems like my mixed genes attacked solely my beard and chest

I'm hairy to the point people laughed at me in school, however my beard is sparse and thin and my chest only has hair right in the middle, which looks ridiculous, and it's also thin like teenager hair

My moustache is non existent

Meanwhile my navel is so hairy it looks genuinely gross, my nipples are also hairy and I frequently find thick hairs on my shoulders

Not to mention my dick and ass

What did I do to deserve this subhuman appearance??? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hairwise it seems like my mixed genes attacked solely my beard and chest

I'm hairy to the point people laughed at me in school, however my beard is sparse and thin and my chest only has hair right in the middle, which looks ridiculous, and it's also thin like teenager hair

My moustache is non existent

Meanwhile my navel is so hairy it looks genuinely gross, my nipples are also hairy and I frequently find thick hairs on my shoulders

Not to mention my dick and ass

What did I do to deserve this subhuman appearance??? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I also have shitty facial hair, no moustache but super hairy everywhere else

I don't have facial hair or chest hair.