Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Hairpill] Is asmongold Chad?

Chad or NoChad?

• Total voters
They're looksmatched when you look beyond the fake-up

Pink_Sparkles-Twitch-768x405.jpg

Last edited:
JFL if you think a chad would have wasted his youth playing video games

low tier normie

Oh and 5/10 is not even close to chadlite, 5/10 is nearly a incel status, 7/10 is chadlite above that is chad

Obviously not. But he was lucky and could statusmaxx with twitch and wow. Now he has nice and cute gf. It's looks, money, status guys.

Looks like a normalfag and if lucky Chadlite.

average male

no he is low tier normie at the best.

5/10,he has some bones and status.

1/10. i look similar to him. total mouthbreather.

"If I'm being honest. If he actually just shaved his head and went bald from now on I think he'd actually look pretty good. Not only that, but I personally think it would get more respect from his viewers overall. Confidence in ones looks goes a long way. "

LMFAO

Last edited:
>5/10 Chadlite
The fuck am I reading?

Also why is Asmongold so insanely popular all of a sudden? Even I started watching him.

>5/10 Chadlite
The fuck am I reading?

Also why is Asmongold so insanely popular all of a sudden? Even I started watching him.

tfw when youve watched him since 2014 and miss his 3am incel time streams :feelsbadman:

I used to watch him when he had under 3k viewers and doing mostly youtube, he just blew up out of nowhere I guess. I hate current WoW but his stream is pretty entertaining.

His bones are shit-tier (from mouthbreathing?), he looks much better with the beard at least:

Last edited:
Not even close but still mogs me into oblivion though

I'd say he is a mid tier average looking normie, but he mogs me either way

Complete prey eyes having low testosterone literal basement dweller beta nerd, his partner is in it for the money and status. This fucker would be a star poster on this site if he worked at Burger King.

LMS he has two, so of course he has a girl.

Typical normie look.

He not hideous but not even close to chad or chadlite.
Complete prey eyes having low testosterone literal basement dweller beta nerd, his partner is in it for the money and status. This fucker would be a star poster on this site if he worked at Burger King.

LMS he has two, so of course he has a girl.
This. Only need 2 out of the 3, any combination is fine. If your looks are good enough you can get by with just that though. (7+)

I used to watch him when he had under 3k viewers and doing mostly youtube, he just blew up out of nowhere I guess. I hate current WoW but his stream is pretty entertaining.

His bones are shit-tier (from mouthbreathing?), he looks much better with the beard at least:

If he wasn't a tallfag he would be here right now.

hes a 4.5/10 at best